South Carolina

32FatBoy

Coach
Does anyone talk bout softball in South Carolina on here... Guess we aren't good enough for the rest of the world

Stretch19

Grow up
That's what's up. I see ga nc va tn fl ppl talk on here. But I want to know where all my sc ppl 864 803 843

Does anyone talk bout softball in South Carolina on here... Guess we aren't good enough for the rest of the world

so what, you see people from other states talking about their own state and you want to know where SC people are at so you can talk about SC...why does it matter that yall arent good enough for the rest of the world then?

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
part of that is because everybody plays E no matter how good you are. and if you have played conference you get bumped to D aka upper.

so if you are good in SC you are good almost anywhere.

Stretch19

Grow up
dang Stretch. i thought us Carolina boys had to stick up for each other.

part of that is because everybody plays E no matter how good you are. and if you have played conference you get bumped to D aka upper.

so if you are good in SC you are good almost anywhere.

exactly...what other state around has 40 teams in their Rec division?

on a serious note though, SC has some very good ball. most years I would say they are more competitive than NC as a whole to be completely honest, at least in the D/E division...not to mention its home to a 2x world champion and 1 time world MVP E Pats!

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
heading down your way for the UNC vs USC game opening weekend this year...figured we would find our way to heartbreakers haha

I will be at the game too.... Id let you tailgate, but you are probably wearing that bicurious blue, huh:confused:

And yeah, if you play D in SC (when you get the chance, since the damn thing hardly ever makes)... you probably have a pretty good squad..

Stretch19

Grow up
I will be at the game too.... Id let you tailgate, but you are probably wearing that bicurious blue, huh:confused:

And yeah, if you play D in SC (when you get the chance, since the damn thing hardly ever makes)... you probably have a pretty good squad..

negative...i dont pull for UNC but one of my buddies and his dad are in the rams club, are big boosters and has season tickets to all their sports; a group of us go on a road trip each year to see them, Va Tech one year, UVA last year, USC this year...should be the best trip by far; ill need to get with you while we are there

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
negative...i dont pull for UNC but one of my buddies and his dad are in the rams club, are big boosters and has season tickets to all their sports; a group of us go on a road trip each year to see them, Va Tech one year, UVA last year, USC this year...should be the best trip by far; ill need to get with you while we are there

Ill be there for sure, so hit me up... BTW: Heartbreakers is moving their location about 5-7 minutes away from its present location (Due to a church being too close to the establishment)... So, Ill give ya the details when closer to the game..

whogotz

dilligaf?
exactly...what other state around has 40 teams in their Rec division?

Florida.

Any big events coming up at Oak Grove or Pine Grove? My team had a blast at ISA worlds last year, rented a house on Lake Murray and still laugh our asses off about it.

Stretch19

Grow up
Ill be there for sure, so hit me up... BTW: Heartbreakers is moving their location about 5-7 minutes away from its present location (Due to a church being too close to the establishment)... So, Ill give ya the details when closer to the game..

sounds good buddy, ill need to get your # before then

Florida.

Any big events coming up at Oak Grove or Pine Grove? My team had a blast at ISA worlds last year, rented a house on Lake Murray and still laugh our asses off about it.

yeah but florida has a C and D program to make up for it

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Florida.

Not really... I know the Worlds this year are down in Winter Haven.. Im going to it... just not sure who with..

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
i know NSA is gonna have a tournament around the 4th of July that is supposed to be big, but it will be at Rock Hill.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
i know NSA is gonna have a tournament around the 4th of July that is supposed to be big, but it will be at Rock Hill.

I used to love to play NSA, but the Gold never makes, so I doubt we play NSA this year... Jeff used to look out for the upper teams, but that is not the case now...

32FatBoy

Coach
States for sc are end of July and beginning of aug. in Lexington Rock hill is nice got a real big tourney coming up