South Carolina

Country35

Banned User
a lot of the loaded rec teams have been getting moved up. like the Ducks were Rec last year... moved to Bronze to start the year. Got insanely hot, and after 4 or 5 months.. they tried Silver for a little while. Think about that... a team went from rec to silver in less than 6 months without winning a state or world. where other than NSA is making teams move up based on play, and potential.

Someone needs an award for this.....I always thought entry teams should play and have to make a case after 2-3 weeks to be able to play rec. But I'm also not at risk to lose $

Its like this past weekend at ISA states we (We are a D team) played Rivals United, which is a C team and a very good team, we beat them. Then we play Do Work, another C team, and get run ruled by them. They never quit hitting lol, but I believe every D team in SC can compete with any C team.

Agreed, the C teams need a little more money and guys who can typically travel more to play a better schedule but there shouldnt be much difference in theory.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Its like this past weekend at ISA states we (We are a D team) played Rivals United, which is a C team and a very good team, we beat them. Then we play Do Work, another C team, and get run ruled by them. They never quit hitting lol, but I believe every D team in SC can compete with any C team.

I liked it... Honestly, there should be 2 divisions in softball. Upper (D/C) and Lower (E/Rec). If Rec teams don't like it, too bad.. get better.