Week 1 "ThNk G_d 4 fΩΩtb4ll"

Primo

fat and famous pablo
my wife wanted to get me a Primo vanity plate....i told her i'd divorce her.

Justin, what's your pp? i owe you fiddy

3XC

Big Truss
itd be nice if they got rid of 1/2 the people there...its just entirely too over crowded

Maryland is no different. I have a 45-50 minute, 12 mile commute, and I'm going from the suburbs to Annapolis, not into DC or Baltimore.

It sucks a fat brown one. Everything is surrounded by water so there is only one way in and out of everywhere. "Living by the water" has to be the most overrated, idiotic thing. A ramshackle hut that would be 150k if it was 6 blocks from the bay is 750k if its on the water with a pier attached. Boats are overrated as ****.

Stretch19

Grow up
Maryland is no different. I have a 45-50 minute, 12 mile commute, and I'm going from the suburbs to Annapolis, not into DC or Baltimore.

It sucks a fat brown one. Everything is surrounded by water so there is only one way in and out of everywhere. "Living by the water" has to be the most overrated, idiotic thing. A ramshackle hut that would be 150k if it was 6 blocks from the bay is 750k if its on the water with a pier attached. Boats are overrated as ****.

MD is like the red headed step child to NOVA on the vast majority of things, excluding crabs and the state budget...i think its md anyways, only spend wtf they brought in last year...smart thinking there

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Football thread and ya'll trying to turn it into just another gay thread.
I guess week one is over so carry on wif it.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Kap is a bum, man. I wasn't even all that nervous when I realized that's what the outcome was riding on. I didn't even have a good week. Alshon, Cooks, and Olsen all tanked. And I have no RB2. You mother****ers better watch yourself. I get Morris next week and his whole team is playing cupcakes. He'll score 190.

hrdchrgin13

Eddie royal decided not to show up, I knew better.

Shoulda let Roddy run wild on you

Gore scoring less than 5 was a little bigger surprise tho

3XC

Big Truss
O fer the week, thanks to preposterous outcomes.

At least I only have one more week of having to play trashcan Alfred Blue. Actually, no, he's benched, Dion Lewis got 15 carries and he's getting a start. **** it. I told Morris to start him and then didn't start him myself, like a ****ing moron.

In another league, Andre Johnson scored 2.4 points and looked pretty old and slow and horrible, dropping passes and ****. Lost that one by 19 points. Cobb also did jack **** for me, along with Peyton. "

Actually I had the fewest points scored in week 1 in three leagues now that I look at it. Jesus ****ing Christ. I one league I had less points (didn't play the guy but still) than the guy who started Evans, DeSean, and Vinatieri, who combined for 0 points.

hrdchrgin13

My Falcons homer take

The defense was surprisingly better, even though they sputtered in the 2nd half but it was against a normally high powered offense.

The run game looked better I think Coleman will be a decent back

the o-line still is flawed (I hope Jake Long signing will help if he does sign)

The passing crew will do it's thing, It seems like they have figured out to just get Julio the damn ball (tuluioiouo caught a pass, yay)
I think Weems was fairly dirty in pulling off of the punt return and popping the defender

IMO it was a pretty big win for the first time coach against a formidable opponent

Also Kiko's interception was a damn good play

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
thats right old man, its over...get over it

So how'd your peppers turn out? Been meaning to ask you.
Mine have been great but my maters caught the late blight and after a couple months of robust production have petered out a lot.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Atlanta had its moments of good and bad. By all rights the division, the division should come down to Nola and Atl, and it shouldn't even be close. Carolina looks bad bad bad. TB is bad bad bad.
Philly is overrated imo. They have the weapons to hang points in bunches but I just don't think it's the right group of weapons. Defense, meh.
SF is just a tough team. Not surprised by that. They'll win games that they shouldn't by bullying teams.
Minn could be a scary team down the stretch. They weren't clicking last night, but I like the cast.

hrdchrgin13

CAR struggled against the Jags, horrible game to watch

TB did what I thought would do and continue to do

NO played decent against a team that I think is fairly stout

DRock88

What's the problem here?
If Nola doesn't blow the doors off of TB on Sunday, I'm burning all of my Saints sweg. Fact.