D Worlds....

EastCoastATL

Addicted to Softballfans
It's going to be tough to find a place to hit. If you look for a place find soccer fields otherwise you will be driving everywhere.

b_u_c_k

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah.... With 182 teams, and I they have all the major teams in the stadium... they are going to have to shuffle some teams around to Osceola... We were lucky last year not to have to play away from the Disney Complex

No major teams at the stadium this weekend.. A world at fortune this weekend, major starts next Wednesday.

No major teams at the stadium this weekend.. A world at fortune this weekend, major starts next Wednesday.

Women's major starts Saturday and everyone game from Saturday morning through Sunday night is on the stadium.

D teams get a few on Thursday and Friday but that's it.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
We're 2-0. Played horrible both games and won ugly. Games are at least an hour behind. Watching Chiefs/Broncos sometime

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Primo are you in Miller's ale house? There is a large group of guys cheering for Denver.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
No, I was at bahama breeze and drank too many pain killers so I'm back at the condo

And **** Denver

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol, ok I wasn't sure if that was yall. I missunderstood who you were excited to watch in the game.

ScottSvirsky

Addicted to Softballfans
We made what seemed like 10 errors in getting down 15-2 and finally losing 20-17 to Detroit Miken.

On the Hess Fields, no way are the temp fences at anything less than 325.

3-1 and now only have to win 12 in a row. LOL.

Last edited:

Max Johnson

I am all that is man
Can't see the end of the bracket. Did Southern Mayhem win it? Saw one game with them and their bats were gross.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
First time ever at d utrip.....was severely disappointed with the level of play, top to bottom.

But yA, bats were bad.....even had an umpire make fun of me because I wasn't swinging one, told me he had 35 at his house and pointed out he regularly umpired the Florida team we were playing and knew which ones were which

Only saw a handful of teams without glass.....and they were bad to begin with

Last edited:

Primo

fat and famous pablo
my only real beef was the bracket design.....we beat ourselves against a pretty decent Nally's team out of NTX and got into the losers bracket. Had to win 7 or so on Saturday, which is a tall order regardless....however, after short gaming 2, we were up next on field 25 when we just got done on field 4 or 5.

i hate to sound like a girl but that was about the time the wind stop blowing and the sun got very hot.....that's, at the least, a half mile walk w/ umps in motorized vehicles bitching at us to hurry up. we took home, stood out in the heat for another 10-15 minutes and gave up 7....mostly unearned

2 things;

1. what kind of idiot doesn't keep the losers at the same 4 plex or at the least, the same 8 plex
2. what kind of idiot has trolleys carrying people around all day and then doesn't have them available for teams who have to play back to back 1500 yards away?