D Worlds....

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I just can't believe they had carts to trolley people around by didn't have them for games they scheduled knowing the time constraints and the distance between fields

It's not A huge thing but damn....it's the world tourney

SFballer2

Addicted to Softballfans
I just can't believe they had carts to trolley people around by didn't have them for games they scheduled knowing the time constraints and the distance between fields

It's not A huge thing but damn....it's the world tourney

You could get them if you knew you were going to win, and needed to go from Hess to the BB fields for example. last year one of our players wife had a trolley waiting for us after the game. Just gotta be bold and tell the drivers what the deal is and theyll wait for you, and also tell other people that "this seats taken"!

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
My team (Crossfire) won the South Carolina USSSA D state, and we went 1-3 this past weekend. All of the teams are beatable... but there is no C in SC or GA. A lot of our players in D have Conference experience, and the D teams have been successful against Conference teams.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
if they dont test for bats, there's no reason to not use them....

i'm pissed i didn't have any.....lucky enough to have a sponsor for my flight and lodgings but still dropped way too much money to spend 5 days away from my kids and have inferior equipment.

i dont care who replies back w/ "i dont swing glass"......i watched a ton of ball and saw two teams who didn't swing them and that was it. I wish i'd have had a couple, i'll never make that mistake again. I swung one for a few years back when i played up....i can do it again.

like i said, one of the umps called me stupid for not having one.....

wtf kinda game has this become?

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Ball flew like crap. You absolutely had to spin the ball and hit it hard to get it out.

I had a different experience. I thought it flew more than fine. I didn't think I'd need to change my swing down there to keep the ball in, but I still found myself hitting DBO's.

ScottSvirsky

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah... Cause Utah smashed it at D Worlds...
VERACITY: 2-2
Swamp Donkeys: 1-2
1VIZN: 0-3

Grow up Peter Pan. Count Chocula.

Sorry ... Utah only wins every other year in D, has no C program to speak of, and recycles guys that have won D Worlds in prior years.

I guess you don't sandbag.

:monkeyass:

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Sorry ... Utah only wins every other year in D, has no C program to speak of, and recycles guys that have won D Worlds in prior years.

I guess you don't sandbag.

:monkeyass:

Our C program is nonexistent. And the numbers of D teams seems to decrease every year. Not really sure what you expect the State to do when the sport seems to be dying here. Our director is working her butt off to revive it, but it's showing little signs of life.

treyplus23

Addicted to Softballfans
My team m&m from Florida doesn't have one cut bat in our dugout I know that ,but can't speak for anyone else that said we hit plenty if not to many home runs with clean bats. Played crossfire and 1vizn and didn't think any of there bats were questionable either.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
My team m&m from Florida doesn't have one cut bat in our dugout I know that ,but can't speak for anyone else that said we hit plenty if not to many home runs with clean bats. Played crossfire and 1vizn and didn't think any of there bats were questionable either.

I know every 1VIZN dude. Al their stuff is clean.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans

Thank you Treyplus23. I play with Crossfire, and take pride in my team swinging clean bats. I really wish we could have given you guys a better game. Your pitcher was killing us. lol

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Thursday the ball flew decent. I won't say great, but I saw a lot of HR hit at Osceola. Friday it was dead. I hit 3, but I felt like I had to earn them all.

I've seen the ball fly worse than it did this year for sure. Weather wasn't as hot as it could have been. I used 3 different Eastons that all test around 300 BTW. Those bats could hit the ball out, but like I said, you had to hit it well with spin. No oopsies.

Isn't that how softball should be played?
Who wants to play a game that is made too easy due to technology???

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Thursday was cloudy with rain on and off most of the day... that kept the temps down, so the ball didn't go to mush

The sun was out most of Friday, which made the ball garbage..

I know Williams Transport (SC) doesn't swing any cut bats... We played 4 teams, and there wasn't any bats that I really would have questioned...

ogsoftballplaye

Couple of teams from my way said the balls were the best they have been in years. Said they hit them really well. Just didn't get it done. Uncharacteristic errors got em.......... Said that they were going through almost a dozen and half new balls every game. Said they just kept feeding new balls all the games they played.

Ronnie G

Star Player
Thursday was cloudy with rain on and off most of the day... that kept the temps down, so the ball didn't go to mush

The sun was out most of Friday, which made the ball garbage..

I know Williams Transport (SC) doesn't swing any cut bats... We played 4 teams, and there wasn't any bats that I really would have questioned...

we played you, i didnt think there was any funny bats.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
in the 7 games we played, there was never a dbo hit out by either team....

which was weird considering outside of 1 of our games played, the other team hit both theirs in the 1st......

odd

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Thursday the ball flew decent. I won't say great, but I saw a lot of HR hit at Osceola. Friday it was dead. I hit 3, but I felt like I had to earn them all.

I've seen the ball fly worse than it did this year for sure. Weather wasn't as hot as it could have been. I used 3 different Eastons that all test around 300 BTW. Those bats could hit the ball out, but like I said, you had to hit it well with spin. No oopsies.

Why did you bring bats that are that new to Worlds? You said you already have trouble with the balls flying, so it doesn't make sense to me. I could see that for when you don't have any HRs left, but not the other way around.

i heard their pitcher about got killed friday night

Yep. His life was almost over. Those dumbasses need to stop running the 4 man.

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah, my buddy hit that at him...he had hit a couple dbo's earlier and was trying to keep it down..he said it was the hardest ball hes ever hit in the middle; apparently the ump told him to please be careful in the middle hit next ab, he hit another DBO haha

ogsoftballplaye

yeah, my buddy hit that at him...he had hit a couple dbo's earlier and was trying to keep it down..he said it was the hardest ball hes ever hit in the middle; apparently the ump told him to please be careful in the middle hit next ab, he hit another DBO haha

Tae hit that fire at him Jeff????

pirate#5

Addicted to Softballfans
I felt the ball flew good all week except Saturday around 2 or so, but it could have been becouse the wind was blowing in,
We also don't swing cut bats. (Honey badgers ) but g do believe we had some hit at us, ahould ad wrong tho