Insane Vs. DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MJL 00

Meet Dacko at Nats in OKC, he is a great guy IMO, I think he and some reps have saved Carl in a lot of cases, but yes his 2nd FIB bats are nothing to joke bout. Hate to say it cause I was one of the guys that had MANY unpleasant convos with Carl when he first came out and bashed other bat companies instead of promoting his in a positive way.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
there are only 4 mods that can do anything in this section. saint is the only one that actually gets on this site and he's a ****tard who doesn't do anything

let me know what rule this thread is breaking. dlmk.

Joker

so monsta threads don't get deleted here all the time? maybe you should actually pay attention

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Meet Dacko at Nats in OKC, he is a great guy IMO, I think he and some reps have saved Carl in a lot of cases, but yes his 2nd FIB bats are nothing to joke bout. Hate to say it cause I was one of the guys that had MANY unpleasant convos with Carl when he first came out and bashed other bat companies instead of promoting his in a positive way.

Most of their reps are no better than Carl. For the most part they have some superiority complex.

M

MJL 00

Honest your right, only dealt Dacko, a female at Monsta(CA), and the S. Dakota rep Corey, both very good people. We have some local huggers though that push the boundaries of up Carl's a$$ to an extreme.

But my boy Jesse is a good rep here in N Dakota even though he isn't officially part of the Monsta team.

Anyway guess lucky, only bought used and all previous owners were good people to deal with

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
I think Felicia is the lady you're talking about. Gudmundson is my guy, sent me my DNA NIW just to demo since I hated the flex. If I buy anything in the future it'll be through him.

moty0901

Starting Player
The Bombadier was supposed to come out in September LMAO. Be lucky if the Torch is available March or April 2016, nobody knows when for sure.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
The Bombadier was supposed to come out in September LMAO. Be lucky if the Torch is available March or April 2016, nobody knows when for sure.

Didn't Carl say he for sure would have a Utrip bat approved by 2016 too? Seems like the guy is a lot of talk and little action. Noticed he has a FP bat now. I'm sure he will claim that's the holy grail of FP bats.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Oh it's utrips fault. Well that's the excuse anyway lol

The fp bat hasn't been hyped as much as the slow pitch bats. They are offering a trade up program which sounds pretty cool

M

MJL 00

But serious, preorders for the Bomb since Jan/Feb sorry it would have to be the next coming of the softball lord for me to have Carl sitting on my money that long.

IJS :yawn:

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
But serious, preorders for the Bomb since Jan/Feb sorry it would have to be the next coming of the softball lord for me to have Carl sitting on my money that long.

IJS :yawn:

He should heavily discount for those individual customers or refund and send them a bat on the house. But...he is a mental midget.

M

MJL 00

Man he is a shorter then average fella for sure. Is that called the Napoleon complex????

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Buddy of mine has two bombers on order, I know he bitched enough that they gave him a dna for the price of a warranty. Doesnt make it ok but atleast it was something.

M

MJL 00

Buddy of mine has two bombers on order, I know he bitched enough that they gave him a dna for the price of a warranty. Doesnt make it ok but atleast it was something.

Well a DNA for $99 is not bad guess

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
I'm surprised they didn't just refund him. I've heard plenty of stories about that happeng when people get impatient. Definitely a score for him

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm surprised they didn't just refund him. I've heard plenty of stories about that happeng when people get impatient. Definitely a score for him

I was very surprised myself, I've read enough on here to assume they would have just told him to take a flying leap and tell him to stick it. I don't know exactly what was said back and forth in e-mail but...

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Torch looks like poop and it only comes in a midload? I like the upgrade idea, but considering their fantastic customer service, I bet it will be impossible to use the upgrade option without also using up the one return. Which makes me wonder: says they will compression test bats being sent in for upgrade. I thought they would "not fail compression." Strange. If they can never fail compression, why test them?

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
From what I've read you can trade up twice without using your warranty as long as the bat isn't damaged. Surprisingly they are supposed to send out NIW bats each time and then sell the ones that were traded in for cheap. Once it starts rolling I'll probably get one of the cheap ones for my daughters to try. If they end up being good it just makes sense with 2 girls playing and steadily growing

The Torch does look like booboo. I do like the paint on the Bombardier but not really a 1 piece guy

015reddog

Certified Slacker
Torch looks like poop and it only comes in a midload? I like the upgrade idea, but considering their fantastic customer service, I bet it will be impossible to use the upgrade option without also using up the one return. Which makes me wonder: says they will compression test bats being sent in for upgrade. I thought they would "not fail compression." Strange. If they can never fail compression, why test them?

The upgrade program is only for the fastpitch bat.

bigrich951

Extra Hitter
Trying to decide between these 2. Silver and blackout are the same on the insane, but was particularly looking at the stiff handle midload DNA Monsta. Anybody swing these back to back? Thoughts and opinions anyone?

Imo silver insane isnt all that great the blackout model is good but i think depending on what kind of balls your league uses but if they are lc's the DNA is the best choice they are hot bats made in a garage that's for sure

Joker

Imo silver insane isnt all that great the blackout model is good but i think depending on what kind of balls your league uses but if they are lc's the DNA is the best choice they are hot bats made in a garage that's for sure

the insanes are the exact same ****ing bat, just different paint

Status
Not open for further replies.