Insane Vs. DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
For all the people who had issues with preorders from that company it's just the same amount who didn't have issues. People are much more likely to report a bad experience than a good one. People don't write great reviews when their order is fufilled cause that's what the company is supposed to do. Just saying this all my humble opinion. I'm not a Monsta fan boy. Just decided to give the company an opportunity and see fir myself.

So they provide their bats as they claim 50% of the time? I can't believe anyone thinks that's ****ty.

kgarrison3

Manager
I tried to sell for Carl at monsta for a while, and it was horrible to deal with, he was a total jerk and rude to a couple of my customers. Now I will say his bats are decent, especially for the .52 in ASA, but why would I, or anyone deal with the horrible CS, and long weight times when I can have Demarini, Worths, and Mikens at my door in a couple days tops. If he got his customer service right he could do extremely well. He is going to turn to many people away before that happens.

M

MJL 00

We get it Joker. That's enough.

Thank you. What was even the topic of this thread anyway :yawn:

Anyway, my 1k hit DNA and 600 hit Insane are bout an even playing fields. Have to wait til warms up to compare to a HOT og Future distance wise. Indoor I feel the Future has a tish advantage, at least in my old hands

Have some prototypes even more excited to compare to the above mentioned stix...

If anyone has interested in the said prototypes just pm MBplayer(aka Chad)

Status
Not open for further replies.