Secret Santa 2015 Outstanding Bad Secret Santa's

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Well the 1st has come and gone and only 1 person has not replied back to me and that person also has a deal pending for a bat.

THE LIST:

GTI44 Had Chubby_43

Steve Gilchrist
1872 Sanford Street Apt#1
Muskegon, MI. 49441

Please do no quote this post, as he may be removed if he ships, so it wont throw off the search function.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
So I heard back from Steve just now, he said:
"Bonecrusher deal gtg"
"Santa is GTG"

I asked for tracking info as received
"not for you. idk you. There are information on those tracking sheets that you don't need. Bonecrusher has his. I sent it to him."

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Jesus_facepalm.jpg

Chubby_43

I heard from him on the 21st and he said no worries I'll hook you up. Then I got nothing from him.

Last edited:

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Just back in town.... combination of last minute work trip and holiday hunting trip.

The Bonecrusher "thing" is fixed. Some ******* with many ngtgs is a friend of my now ex roommate and used my log in to screw bonecrusher over! I have since made that very gtg for bonecrusher!

I personally have 20+ gtgs on here and 20+ on fb! ONE sorry ass POS used my friendship and pissed all over my name! Its been fixed and I will personally make Chubby_43 gtg as well. Even if I didnt get myself into this I will make it right!

Chubby_43

I am talking with him now. I am totally frustrated about this whole thing. I will not sign up for SS again

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
The real gti44 which is me! Has been texting with Chubby43! I will figure something to make him gtg. Although I personally didnt recieve the gift that was sent to gti44 I will be finding out what it was and I will take care of that on my own end!

Chubby_43

I am done with this there are more excuses. I am not going into details.. But something isn't right

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Details are I havent been on here in months! At least 6! Someone I thought was a friend was using my account! I screwed up and left it logged on and he has been using my screen name. He has several ngtg deals on a few names and now has one on my name....with Bonecrusher! BUT I personally fixed that. I grabbed and returned the stolen bat and even sent the bat that was supposed to be traded too. Meaning Bonecrusher got 2 bats back! The thief and my exfriend is out a bat! and im out the postage to sent it!

In the Secret santa thing....I personaly didnt sign up! BUT I attemped to give what few bats I have as a gift! Then I offered $100 paypal gift....depending on if I can get some from my exfriend (the one that screwed everyone) or even his family! Or wait until my next check and I'll pay and get the money from him on my own time! But that wasnt good enough?

I know this isnt the way stuff should have went down! But I havent used sbfs, used my board bros trust or anything. I Steve Gilchrist am trying to right the wrongs done under my name! So if thats not enough...I dont know what is????

Chubby_43

I'll debate it with you.. First you offered me your Combat, saying that's all you had and some other swag. I didn't want to take your gamer, knowing I would sell it, because I don't swing it. Then you offered me a 26 oz CL22 with a return, then said break it and get what I want. Or 100 bucks. Each time I also said do what you feel is right. I didn't sign up for this, to get 100 and be done. It's not what this thing is about. I said ok, I'll take the cash. Well I'll PayPal you tonight. Wait I don't have the money. I'll get it from him. At this point I am frustrated by the whole situation. Then I tell him to update his signature block. He says wait I do have a ASA Black Freak and *** physco. Never mentioned those before. He only has a combat. Now he says those are shared bats. So yes waiting for him to get a hold of his exroomate to pay ain't going to happen. I think something doesn't smell right.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a Combat G5 Avarice if you wanted it...as a gift. You said NO.

I have a corndog a friend wants to trade a CL22 for.....hence the CL22 availibility!

I cant sell, trade or gift bats that arent owned by me my friend!

The $100 was explained alot different in the texts! Having not expected this crap when I returned home from vacation! I said money was tight and Id get the money as soon as possible. I did agree to paypal tonight! I overstepped....I looked at my account. I cant cut it. Sorry....but Im helping as much as I can here!!!

I didnt get myself into this...im digging out from a shaddy ass exfriend! SO sorry if its not perfect. But i didnt sign up for this nor did I get a gift! But Im going to work it and make it gtg!

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Joker.... honestly more like 9 or 10. It was before summer! I looked back at what he said in posts and the PMs he sent. Im glad he only pulled off one shady ass deal. He was promising things and bats that I know he didnt have as trade bait! I changed my password and I doubt ill even use sbfs. Becasue like i said its been months since I have. No reason to anymore really.

bcn31

Star Player
So if you are trying to make things right why all the sudden make changes to your FB account so no one can see your photos and any info like previously a few hours ago.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
BCN31.... You are damn right! You bunch of stalking ass mofos! LOL.

I went to Applebees for lunch today and posted it...if you are missing me and want to know about my activities. LOL

And since 2008 I personally have 20+ gtgs on here. Im making both the offenses right and have been open about this and not hid a thing. So I know pleanty of ngtg posts and times ppl wrote about being taken! All those guys disappeared!

Im here...the real Gti44! Doing my best to clean this up!

Last edited:

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Joker...doesnt look like it. Last gtg was my trade over a year ago. according to the itrader. I just read some of the crap he was posting...

bcn31

Star Player
Just saying.....Outside looking in it looks like you are just stalling but I guess we will all see if you make it right or not.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Joker - I cant see it. My account has been limited to this thread only.

BCN31- I am stalling! Im not rich bro. Im taking over a situation I was not ready for and handling it as good as I can. I just got back into town from a hunting trip/vacation. Wasnt expecting to be paying out for something like this.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL.... Trolls. See one of the reasons I stopped coming to this site. Joker is alot nicer than I remember though! I remember him trolling and throwing out one liners but I guess you guys took over.

I have edited it to Applebees. Thx for the correction

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys... I fixed the one ngtg with bonecrusher! I'll fix this with Chubby43. Man to man!

I'll pick up the slack caused by another because it was on my log in. Believe me or not about whatever. But things are being fixed! If I wanted I could have easily just not came here and explained this BS and left. LIke the other 100 ngtg messages I used to read on here. think about it.