SBF Season 8

ssf

Too tired to care
Paid....or should say loaned since I expect to win it, and a bunch more, back.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Tomorrow hoes, We are going to the Dells for the night hope I'm not stuck using my phone.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
shut up.....

1st. TO $250 -paid
2nd. cheeks $150 -paid
3rd. Parrot $100 -paid
Hitter. Jimmy (Harper) $10 -credit
SP. Bizzo (Arrieta) $10 -paid
Era. Parrot $10 -paid
Ks. To $10 -paid
Avg. AZ $10 -paid
Hrs. Phyre $10 -cedit
3hr. To (Agon) $10 -paid
No Hit. Cheeks (Heston) $10 -paid
Cycle. Riod (Beltra) $10 -paid
15 K. Phyre (Pineda) $10 -credit

Credits: Phyre $20, Jimmy $10

Everyone is paid..... Thanks

Last edited:

ssf

Too tired to care
Stop having so much faith in Cubs - you should have learned by now that's just not going to work.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Do you guys still want to do the keepers manually and get your draft position early like we have been doing or Select your own keeper privately and the draft order will be random day off draft? The keeper rules will not change.

I'm open for whatever the majority of the league wants to do.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I think to square it up we should selecting privately, The other way is fun but there's a advantage if you get that first pick as we found out.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I'd have to figure out how FA picks would work, Hate to have to switch to ADP. That would be lame not going to do that, It would wreck the time we put in trades and the value.

And we should atleast know who is available/kept... I got a feeling we checked in to this before lol

Last edited:

Phyre

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I think keepers should be turned in before we determine the draft order.

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
I need to take a minute and study what's going on here, I assume the first year will be me taking my lumps.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Thats what we will do, I knew there was a reason we didnt select keepers ourselves. Its all coming back to me now.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
There will be atleast 2 teams dropping, I will work out something for you and the new owner. Maybe a mini draft for keepers out of the two teams rosters that are leaving.

You wont get stiffed with a ****ty team.