SBF Season 8

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Richards would be nice if he gets healthy, I tried to pick him up more than once from you. I will take Paxton late

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Jorge going to smash 30 and hit .280.... I should win this league by 5 points over second place.

Who agrees?

ssf

Too tired to care
Jorge going to smash 30 and hit .280.... I should win this league by 5 points over second place.

Who agrees?

No one.

Still trying to decide on Paxton - plenty of stuff and when he's on is damn near unhittable. He missed so much time last year that it's tough to get a read on him. I'm not convinced he would be drafted by the 15th round, so burning a keeper on him might not make sense.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Well I guarantee He will be drafted by the 15th round, I bs but I'm serious on this.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
My choices are pretty cut and dry. I may only keep 3 because I'm not sure of Fister is worth an 11

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Tbags gots dibs but just in case......

photo bucket is not working, ill post roster/draft later

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Was gonna sign up, never did, Friday is the deadline. Teabag is first then Ronnie if they're not interested it's open.

K means cant keep.... Keepers kept round drafted The year before, I can look up trades to see what round players was drafted not shown on the draft results.

Screenshot_2015-03-18-09-03-13_zpsve9dcnrt.png
Screenshot_2015-03-18-09-03-49_zpsuoxrsiqj.png

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Jordan Zimmermann can be kept also. Rendon is like a 15/14 rounder pending on who is kept.