the Carolinas

ogsoftballplaye

LOL...Tell my essence hello from me as well. Have not seen him in a while... If I did not have plans to visit family this weekend I was going to come help Larry on Saturday due to the amount of teams. Should be a great tournament if the rain does not screw it up.

Will do. Haven't seen Larry since WWs. He been honeymooning for quite a while.

VanSin23

NC Freedom Sports
Yes he has. Last time I seen him as well. We talk all the time but besides WW or 1 more tournament a year we don't see each other. We are like long lost brothers...ha ha.. Cliff showing some of my old highlight reels. Damn, now I know why I retired.. LOL

SFballer2

Addicted to Softballfans
We'll be there. Dirty Early&The Boys/SmashMouth - Tim G.#2 3rd base.

Also OG> if you have concerns about a team, or if a team previously played where they shouldnt have been allowed, why not answer the question and get it in the open? Van does still serve a role with Freedom however he cannot help if you don't allow him to. If you'd prefer to send him a private message rather than make it publicly known that is acceptable just don't get all up in arms about it (my interpretation there could be sarcasm there, idk). There are ways to be civil about complaints even with all these "corrupt, unjust, thieving, all about the money, who cares what level they play as long as they pay" directors...
(the quotes are for sarcasm Van).

***Leave those guys on the E/lower teams. As long as the C players and conference players aren't in Comp that is fine with me! hahahahaha

ogsoftballplaye

We'll be there. Dirty Early&The Boys/SmashMouth - Tim G.#2 3rd base.

Also OG> if you have concerns about a team, or if a team previously played where they shouldnt have been allowed, why not answer the question and get it in the open? Van does still serve a role with Freedom however he cannot help if you don't allow him to. If you'd prefer to send him a private message rather than make it publicly known that is acceptable just don't get all up in arms about it (my interpretation there could be sarcasm there, idk). There are ways to be civil about complaints even with all these "corrupt, unjust, thieving, all about the money, who cares what level they play as long as they pay" directors...
(the quotes are for sarcasm Van).

***Leave those guys on the E/lower teams. As long as the C players and conference players aren't in Comp that is fine with me! hahahahaha

I pmed Van. There was a lot of trolling in those posts. Jeff rubbed off on me for a few hours haha. I'll make sure to speak to you sir.

mihklo

I asked about said team earlier this year and was told that most of the people (Indian) from that area had played for James gang one time or another. So that made it alright. Team he is talking about is strictly business I believe.

And I know for a fact that there have been rec teams w at least 5 or 6 lower players on it.

ogsoftballplaye

I asked about said team earlier this year and was told that most of the people (Indian) from that area had played for James gang one time or another. So that made it alright. Team he is talking about is strictly business I believe.

And I know for a fact that there have been rec teams w at least 5 or 6 lower players on it.

3 of em won Freedom upper comp worlds with James Gang. A few more have played upper comp with James Gang. They ain't doing anything right now so its not throwing up any flags. When they gel and start winning and ppl complain I'm sure something will get done. If not then I'm sure other teams will play in other sanctions. I'm not sure about Rec. I pay no mind to it. I know you be scouting those up and comers though.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
When is NSA doing there final 4 format tourney?

It was scheduled for this weekend, but was canceled due to lack of teams. That format needs 16 teams to work correctly. There were 10 teams in it, but some started to back out so it was canceled all together.

SandyWH

#Delicious
It was scheduled for this weekend, but was canceled due to lack of teams. That format needs 16 teams to work correctly. There were 10 teams in it, but some started to back out so it was canceled all together.
I don't get it sometimes. Talked to some of the Rec and Bronze teams that pulled out or play every weekend but, and they just didn't want any part of playing the upper teams, even in pool play.
We were looking forward to it. We get tired of playing the same 5 teams week in and week out.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont get it ether. My league team has 5 Silver+ players and 6-7 rec-E guys, and we seam to get along fine. I dont understand why the classes can't/won't mix every now and again.

Perhaps we could try a draft format... see if we remove the coaches/sponcers from the equation. Maybe the players will want to play with and against everyone if it is all mixed up.

ogsoftballplaye

This is sad to hear. Sad how the lowly SSAA can get so many teams and NSA can't. Not saying anything bad about the NSA. Just saying its sad that they don't want to play. I think that format is awesome.

I don't get it sometimes. Talked to some of the Rec and Bronze teams that pulled out or play every weekend but, and they just didn't want any part of playing the upper teams, even in pool play.
We were looking forward to it. We get tired of playing the same 5 teams week in and week out.

Smh. Crazy man.

ogsoftballplaye

I dont get it ether. My league team has 5 Silver+ players and 6-7 rec-E guys, and we seam to get along fine. I dont understand why the classes can't/won't mix every now and again.

Perhaps we could try a draft format... see if we remove the coaches/sponcers from the equation. Maybe the players will want to play with and against everyone if it is all mixed up.

I want to say Bett did a superdraft for the flood victims and they had an awesome turnout. I missed it. Definitely wished I could have made it.

ogsoftballplaye

Tournament was a 4GG. I could see if it was a 2GG. But half the teams in any tournament are gone in 4 games anyway. So what's the difference? Because you might get cut in 4or5 rather than losing by 3 in 7?

I was saying crazy for teams to back out. I love tourneys like this. I think they are awesome. 4GG I think should have been more incentive to play. More for your money.

mihklo

It would be tough to do a superdraft since there are so many players that refuse to pay to play ball.

My team didn't sign up because we had too many out this week and we had just played back to back. Playing again at the end of the month. I look forward to playing in one tho

I personally think they should stop listing what teams are playing and just list the number of teams.

ogsoftballplaye

It would be tough to do a superdraft since there are so many players that refuse to pay to play ball.

My team didn't sign up because we had too many out this week and we had just played back to back. Playing again at the end of the month. I look forward to playing in one tho

I personally think they should stop listing what teams are playing and just list the number of teams.

This would be a very smart idea.

diddy3

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys, I'm going to be in Greenville next Monday through Thursday morning, looking to maybe get some swings in, either game or some bp.

Let me know any info you guys have.

Thanks,

Tim