NFL Combine

3XC

Big Truss
3's cousins are indicative of cousins all over the world.

i don't even know if my cousins follow sports. most of them that is. one of them dropped by and saw we were watching football and remarked he used to watch it and was a fan of the cowboys and steelers when staubach and bradshaw were playing. he had some fond memories of their super bowl battles.
Cousin #1 was a Miami Heat fan pre-Wade, which is something I guess.

Cousin #2 roots for Dallas since in Costa Rica they only show one game a week and it was almost always the Cowboys. Keep in mind he was born in 81, so he started watching football right when Dallas was dominant. I actually don't think he's a butt-ass Cowboys fan like most of them because he kinda had no choice, he just watched whatever was on. Also he stayed a Dallas fan from 96 til, which had some real boring teams that did nothing. Now with satellite he can watch every game but he stuck with Dallas.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
so how many on the planet would you say care about american basketball? no doubt less than those who do. i care a little but watching has not appealed to me of late. i just got out of watching it.
you missed my point......we all knew you would

thats why you're you and represent no one

Primo

fat and famous pablo
They have the browns pick I think

This draft class is some major bufu, so probs will end up with like 11 HOF'ers from this class since I opened my mouth

Stretch's 2nd born will dig this up and show it to me at his HS graduation party

i dont know what bufu means but if it means anything other than insanely top heavy w/ elite talent, i want to be on recrod disagreeing

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
preems i knew what your point was but i saw no point in addressing it.

3 i know a few cowboy fans and most are older who no doubt latched on during their glory days. a couple even sport a cowboys helmet tattoo. you know you serious about a team when you do not even watch football but get a tattoo of their helmet on your calf anyway.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
preems i knew what your point was but i saw no point in addressing it.

3 i know a few cowboy fans and most are older who no doubt latched on during their glory days. a couple even sport a cowboys helmet tattoo. you know you serious about a team when you do not even watch football but get a tattoo of their helmet on your calf anyway.

Derp derp derp. Comment comment comment. Nothing to do with your point that's my point. Derp.

- hbwb

Primo

fat and famous pablo
dont take it personal......i'ts not really a negative thing.....you're just a weird ass dude. bad? nah...just strange

Primo

fat and famous pablo
hooker's problem is there's 2 stars ahead of him......i can't decide if he's kidna sorta at their level or if he's a signficant downgrade but better than the next tier......

Lattimore and Adams are signfiicantly better.........and will combine better...and will be drafted higher......i just can't decide

i appreicate the Ohio state homerism though....that's real

3XC

Big Truss
Morris' strong OSU homerism is admirable.

I love homers. Homers are the best fans.

Morris

The Rookie
1 and 12 is both top 10 in trog world. Yes they should. And they should take garrett#1 and the best db left at 12, so they'll take a qb and k.

Morris

The Rookie
And 1st pick of the 2nd round, #52, 1st pick of the 3rd round. That's prolly two white kids from Rutgers and an out of shape guy from UTEP. I bought a Texans hat. Go Braxton.

Morris

The Rookie
Ross with a 4.22, Samuel with a 4.31 that's all I've seen. Guessing there's some in between those two.