NFL Combine

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
I feel bad for that OSU dude that has hammy issues like missed a season and a half because of Hammy issues then has to leave combine drills cause of hammy issues. Get this man a hammy sammich.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
the DB from UConn supposedly put on a show yesterday

C6QbxNJVUAMCAaK.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
isn't last years combine freak from Uconn? the jones kid who broke the broad jump world record?

the **** they doing up thar

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i'll take that bet.....

why would they sign a high priced free agent when every single small cheap white guy they put in their system becomes great?

offensive and defensive line plus defense.....like normal. maybe a TE

Morris

The Rookie
Because they obviously want to. Gonna give that 1st round pick up. I won't even watch the NFL if they do. Yes I will, cause ff is addicting.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i think tehy're driving the price up is all.......

i dont think it helps then any

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't see them paying a big name FA wr. I know they tried trading for Cooks and have been linked to AP and Brandon Marshall.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Ap needs to go to the Raiders......

take a discount and go run behind that line and split time w/ the other 2...

Morris

The Rookie
I hope ap gets hurt in week one, **** him. A wr would take a little less to play with the patriots imo.

Reactions: 3XC

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
i'll take that bet.....

why would they sign a high priced free agent when every single small cheap white guy they put in their system becomes great?

offensive and defensive line plus defense.....like normal. maybe a TE

Malcolm Mitchell isn't white, but he is comparatively small and cheap, and seems to be a player that Brady likes; as long as he stays healthy I'd expect him to play a bigger role next year. I agree with Primo that NE probably feels like they don't need to spend on a big name FA WR.

3XC

Big Truss
Drew Brees never made a guy look great and then he goes to another team and is butt. Nah that's never happened before.

195522.jpg

3XC

Big Truss
Cooks is only 23? Wow.

I like the guy so it will be almost slightly difficult to root for him to be a complete bum on NE. I exaggerate. I'll be rooting for a drop on every play.