ASA Gamer

23hitman23

Addicted to Softballfans
My OG Boombah Boss is quickly becoming my favorite...but its hard to lay down my lawmen as well. May switch to my SBF CL22 as soon as I get my hands on it.

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA??? Pfffft... I'd rather bowl or do anything else other then play ASA. LOL, Having said that the og Anti Virus with the old ball and the Orange Derby Boys for the new 52 piece of junk ball

Last edited:

6040adam

Addicted to Softballfans
OTE="MPT23, post: 18733368, member: 39679"]RD28[/QUOTE]
Hahaha YES! I still have an rd, but never use it over the new DeMarini bats. I do play with it in Bp, but unless it's colder weather, the new juggys perform better imo

magda2

Addicted to Softballfans
2015 26oz- Juggy 52/300 balls
2015 26oz- Mercy anything else

Cant go wrong with either one..

Homerun67

Starting Player
I'm surprised that ther isn't one bat clearly dominating this list, many favs among asa. This is kinda what I have been seeing locally as well.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az

The '14 Juggy with a crap-tone of hits on it (second from right). Continues to pass compression.

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans

The '14 Juggy with a crap-tone of hits on it (second from right). Continues to pass compression.
Wow that is amazing..

Are you sure they know what they're doing when testing that beast..lol

As of the end of last year my gamer is 15usam.

We will see what happens this year though as i have a couple few different bats to try..

It will be hard to top my usam though (for me/my swing) ijs

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Still same answer and same exact bat
I can imagine, my 08 2500+ hit juggy is kinda scary and the rd with a lil extra in it doesn't surprise me..

I'm mad that didn't even unwrap my first one when my body could tolerate lots of Bp, by the time I grabbed another minty one it was definitely too late for my old butt..lol