North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

sendit69

So there is an opening on the highly successful Box team next year, I am sure tryouts will be held over the off season. Who will be on the short list of candidates? Top C teams make sure to be extra nice to your studs........THE BOX is coming

Fall Ball!! Starts tomorrow!! Can blonde Bombers hold on with thier new recruits? Did they get better to defend against the rebuilt power house fuzzy bunnies? Do the chubbies top them all? Or does MMB come from the woodworks at make a run?
Lets GO!!!!

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Fall Ball!! Starts tomorrow!! Can blonde Bombers hold on with thier new recruits? Did they get better to defend against the rebuilt power house fuzzy bunnies? Do the chubbies top them all? Or does MMB come from the woodworks at make a run?
Lets GO!!!!

How Cali treatin ya shins? Missing ND yet? Also I'm guessing the bunnies (fuzzy not chubby) will win it all and retake their title. We 15 runned the Blonde Bombers last night but without Blaine of course.

Bormann9

Congrats Dennis! - Going to defend my fall league roster here although you did play well - We were missing Blaine, McMenamy, Hartman and Hocking. Their replacements were my brother (who is a bomber this year), Nisset - both guys are rec 2ish and Hagen on the mound which isn't really his position - However we scored 1 run in 3 innings had 3 double plays including one from me and only batted 12 guys. Tough to win with 4 hits.

I'm confident with the 4 players above mentioned back in the lineup we will be cruising to another fall league championship.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Congrats Dennis! - Going to defend my fall league roster here although you did play well - We were missing Blaine, McMenamy, Hartman and Hocking. Their replacements were my brother (who is a bomber this year), Nisset - both guys are rec 2ish and Hagen on the mound which isn't really his position - However we scored 1 run in 3 innings had 3 double plays including one from me and only batted 12 guys. Tough to win with 4 hits.

I'm confident with the 4 players above mentioned back in the lineup we will be cruising to another fall league championship.

See, I almost put in my post that you were missing guys because I assumed I'd get called out, but ya live and ya learn right? I agree that you guys should win fall ball again followed by either us or the bunnies of the fuzzy variety. Either way it will be fun like most fall ball seasons are.

cheee

Diamond Dawg
So..... Who's this aftermath team from n.d. playing "d" nats this wknd at treasure island

They are a solid squad. State they went 3-2 or 4-2 I think. They beat some solid teams. You guys should matchup well. They score runs so it shouldn't be a pillow fight. Good luck this weekend.

bstark28

Starting Player
I didn't really know him much but we had mutual friends and he was literally the last person I talked to before leaving Stifftungsfest on Sunday and he was all smiles.

That's exactly how I'll remember him....with that huge smile on his face. I wasn't on their squad, but played with and have known Josh for quite a while...such a sad situation.

cheee

Diamond Dawg
Good luck to Rhombus, Coral and Aftermath on their run today in Class D Nationals Sunday Funday. Also good luck to Deweys/Monsta Out of MN. Good guys and a good team.