Brady vs Bellychick

3XC

Big Truss
Just think in less than 3 years.

No Ben, no Brady, No Brees, Rodgers on IR bc of his collarbone, and Jimmy G looking for his 2nd super bowl win in a row...
Young Gun rankings:

1. Wentz
2. Watson
3. Jimmy GQ
4. Goff the Chucker
5. Carr
6. Prescott
7. Winston
8. Mariota
9. Never saw him play a down, but Mahomes
10. Trubisky
312. Kizer

3XC

Big Truss
Garoppalo is older than most of them dudes. Also his nickname among teammates is "Prince Aladdin" which is funny AF.

3XC

Big Truss
Heed my sage words, the 2018 league MVP is on that list. It won't be Wilson, Rodgers, or Brady.

Time for new blood.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Heed my sage words, the 2018 league MVP is on that list. It won't be Wilson, Rodgers, or Brady.

Time for new blood.

I don't think that's a stretch considering two of them were in the lead this year when they got hurt

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
also Prescott kinda showed his true colors when he didn't have an all-world RB to work with

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
That whole dynamic with tb12, guerrero, Kraft and bill is amazing.....some of the stories can't be real.

Kraft is dumb if he chooses brady.....there will be no pats if Bill leaves. They would win until Tom quit....

There would be life after tom....kraft chooses wrong and the pats go back to the cellar in a matter of months

he already did

3XC

Big Truss
also Prescott kinda showed his true colors when he didn't have an all-world RB to work with
I would say the same thing about Mariota. Look up Tennesee's two offensive tackles' grades on PFT. Also, two good running backs.

Despite that, he threw more picks than TDs this year, which is almost unheard of. Still, he wins games, and is mobile and all that. He's not great. He's ok.

Thats the thing about lists. Sometimes guys on the bottom half of said list aren't very good. A top 10 SBF posters list is not a hall of fame roll call. Around 7-8 you get some quality control issues. Just sayin.

3XC

Big Truss
So what happens in minny?
If Keenum is not locked up and made the starter with a clear QB2 who is not going to become the starter after one bad week from Keenum, its a crap organization trying to be the Browns.

The only common link between the NFLs perennial contenders is stability. Stability at head coach, stability at GM, and stability at QB. The systems are completely different, different philosophies, different personalities. You have hard ass control freaks, players coaches, media whores, attention seeking owners, hermit owners, pocket passers, scramblers, youth, experience, you name it. The ONLY commonality is stability.

Forcing Keenum to "compete" is something a ****bag owner does because the backup makes more money and they can't imagine not recouping it. They see human personnel as depreciating capital investments.

3XC

Big Truss
Honestly the very best thing Minnesota could do would be to sign Keenum, and trade/cut BOTH Bradford and Bridgewater, so that their QB1 doesn't have anyone else in the building who was ever the starter for that team. Confidence is everything, give him your vote of confidence and he'll be confident. Hedge your bets and keep a "QB 1.5" in the wings as a threat and you're showing what sort of management you are. Scared. Conservative. Scared money don't make money.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I would say the same thing about Mariota. Look up Tennesee's two offensive tackles' grades on PFT. Also, two good running backs.

Despite that, he threw more picks than TDs this year, which is almost unheard of. Still, he wins games, and is mobile and all that. He's not great. He's ok.

Thats the thing about lists. Sometimes guys on the bottom half of said list aren't very good. A top 10 SBF posters list is not a hall of fame roll call. Around 7-8 you get some quality control issues. Just sayin.

well I don't think Mariota is any good either

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Honestly the very best thing Minnesota could do would be to sign Keenum, and trade/cut BOTH Bradford and Bridgewater, so that their QB1 doesn't have anyone else in the building who was ever the starter for that team. Confidence is everything, give him your vote of confidence and he'll be confident. Hedge your bets and keep a "QB 1.5" in the wings as a threat and you're showing what sort of management you are. Scared. Conservative. Scared money don't make money.

I thought that I heard that all 3 guys were FAs

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
And I'd go with Keenum also.

Bradford wouldn't want to be a back up, so see ya later

Teddy B I'd consider bringing back if he was OK with being back-up. Chances are some **** team would give him a chance to start.