Brady vs Bellychick

Country469

If what cowherd or espn are reporting now is even remotley true.........lolz pats fans maybe your days are numbered after all

hrdchrgin13

If Jimmy G is that guy, which appears he might be a guy. You don't trade him, even if the goat wants to keep playing.

TB12 ain't gonna play forever

Country469

It happened to Favre and Manning, its written on the wall like Morris's name in a gay bathroom stall

Country469

potential starter for 6-8 years I'd just pay his ass and tell Tommy Boy to go be on ****ty commercials

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
potential starter for 6-8 years I'd just pay his ass and tell Tommy Boy to go be on ****ty commercials

according to the article, they offered him a 4 year extension for $18m per....he wanted to play, not sit on the bench

It comes down to they had to decide on which guy to keep. Pretty hard to tell Brady thanks for all you've done, we're going with Jimmy. Although if there was 1 guy on the planet who would do it, I think Belichick is that guy. Kraft had final say.

The 2nd round pick was a crappy return. They didn't even shop JG to other teams. The deal got done in 45 minutes. They could have had the Browns #12 pick in the draft last year and said no. The 49ers 2nd round pick was #34 at the time of the trade. Now its like 42 or 43.

Country469

according to the article, they offered him a 4 year extension for $18m per....he wanted to play, not sit on the bench

It comes down to they had to decide on which guy to keep. Pretty hard to tell Brady thanks for all you've done, we're going with Jimmy. Although if there was 1 guy on the planet who would do it, I think Belichick is that guy. Kraft had final say.

The 2nd round pick was a crappy return. They didn't even shop JG to other teams. The deal got done in 45 minutes. They could have had the Browns #12 pick in the draft last year and said no. The 49ers 2nd round pick was #34 at the time of the trade. Now its like 42 or 43.

Can understand wanting to be the man on his end. As for the rest of what you said, "BB is that guy" yeah thats what all of us are wondering cuz we feel the same way. And the whole fire sale thing too. Its so un-new england like I have to really question the whole dynamic right now.

Maybe TB plays 4 more years and its all an elaborate hoax. Maybe one hit and he's done.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
He ain’t making it four more years. If their division wasn’t such ass the talk would be should New England move on to jimmy g.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
It would have taken balls to move on past Brady to Garoppolo. The 49ers did it when they moved past Montana and kept Young instead. The Packers did it when they moved past Favre instead of losing that Aaron Rodgers guy. It's tough for a franchise to move past a HoF QB but smart when you consider Garoppolo is 26. He took a 1-10 franchise and won 5 games in a row. That's not your average QB by any means. Meanwhile when Brady was suspended four games, the Patriots went 3-1 with backup quarterbacks and would have went 4-0 if both backups weren't hurt for the fourth game. In 2008, Brady missed the season and some guy named Matt Cassel came in and went 11-5. I've always been curious what Brady would look like playing QB for the Titans, or Buccaneers.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
He would be Peyton Manning or Drew Brees. Awesome qb but having to slog and grind season after season. Not always make the post season and when he does be without a bye, spending all playoff games on the road. But he ain’t so it doesn’t matter.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
That whole dynamic with tb12, guerrero, Kraft and bill is amazing.....some of the stories can't be real.

Kraft is dumb if he chooses brady.....there will be no pats if Bill leaves. They would win until Tom quit....

There would be life after tom....kraft chooses wrong and the pats go back to the cellar in a matter of months

hrdchrgin13

Just think in less than 3 years.

No Ben, no Brady, No Brees, Rodgers on IR bc of his collarbone, and Jimmy G looking for his 2nd super bowl win in a row...