The War by the Shore is on tonight at 8 PM eastern time

4xtra

Player/Coach
SIS is apparently not used to hitting .52 300 balls. Pretty weak.

that is ABSOLUTELY true.
The low score speaks volumes.....

Its all about the hitter
not the equipment.
The 52/300 is going to expose them on how they REALLY hit.

Bow Commander

I’ll never get used to soft toss pitchers faking a bunch of pitches before finally letting go of it. Look like ****ing clowns.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
I was totally expecting a horrible attempt at rap from the players. This is honestly one of the better local business rap commercials i've seen.

Yeah the kid had some clever rhymes in there. Just amused they did a rap video.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Are there really people dense enough to use those betting sites? Dude's commercial sounded like all the rest...if their guarantee lock game was wrong, why would someone want a whole bracket of picks free?

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
that is ABSOLUTELY true.
The low score speaks volumes.....

Its all about the hitter
not the equipment.
The 52/300 is going to expose them on how they REALLY hit.

I think those guys will get the hang of it before long. Hitting .52s really isn't that traumatic/different than hitting other balls. You do have to hit them well to get distance though. Spin is essential.

ShortYellowBus

I think those guys will get the hang of it before long. Hitting .52s really isn't that traumatic/different than hitting other balls. You do have to hit them well to get distance though. Spin is essential.

Game is finished.

Hitting was very disappointing and the ending was so anti-climatic. One of the announcers left the booth before the last inning in order to take photos with the winning team. Probably as bored as we all were.

It was a huge field with Florida climate shedding excessive distance flight from the games. Bad for business.

I expected to see Greinart and Pearson play today. They canceled each other out.

Looking forward to next year!

dunkky

Greinart is a great hitter. dude smacked the balls all night. but everything he hit was ****ing liners. if those had little of lift, all of them could have easily been bombs. In my perception, monsta won the series. I mean look at the roster for sake. if they had dale on the team, i have no doubt they would have won the series. sis chocked big time, no double digit score for any of the games.