Softball Fans FireFlex SMU

Bow Commander

Make the "Wild" in the same color and font as the Easton side, add the "Fire" in yellow inside the letter L at the bottom, and "Flex" in yellow in side the letter D at the bottom as someone earlier suggested. That'd look awesome.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Make the "Wild" in the same color and font as the Easton side, add the "Fire" in yellow inside the letter L at the bottom, and "Flex" in yellow in side the letter D at the bottom as someone earlier suggested. That'd look awesome.

This is what I sent in

Guys want to see FIRE FLEX incorporated into WILD.

So at the bottom of the L put in FIRE and at the bottom of D put in FLEX. Can I see what a new mock would look like with FIRE FLEX matching the EASTON on the others side and another with FIRE FLEX in flames like the end of the barrel? All done at the bottom of the L and D in Wild.

Hope I am explaining it good enough thanks.

sscroggin

Yada Yada Yada
What does a grenade have to do with wild fire? When was the last time you associated the color yellow with fire?

sscroggin

Yada Yada Yada
Maybe they shouldn't put a graphic of anything on it, or are we trying to get it to look like a monsta bat?

sscroggin

Yada Yada Yada
Maybe you should have come up with a better idea when we posted in May?

Trust me my idea was dope, just ask me. You're taking design tips from people who think if you swing hard enough the bat handle flexes before you hit a ball. I gave some design 101 pointers. If you want me to do the work you're going have to pay me. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
My fire is usually yellow. Why would you want the word "wild" to not stand out? It's pretty much what the word means.

If you make the grenade yellow I'm calling it The corn cob.

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
This is what I sent in

Guys want to see FIRE FLEX incorporated into WILD.

So at the bottom of the L put in FIRE and at the bottom of D put in FLEX. Can I see what a new mock would look like with FIRE FLEX matching the EASTON on the others side and another with FIRE FLEX in flames like the end of the barrel? All done at the bottom of the L and D in Wild.

Hope I am explaining it good enough thanks.

I think you have done a great job. You can make it look as 'WILD' as you want or simple. Everyone's taste is different. Never going to please them all. Long as it performs I'm happy! Get a few mocks... the current one, block wild like Easton, and put WILD in flames... take a vote and get this thing produced.

Bow Commander

Oh hell yea. Much, much better. Easton's best looking stick this year lol.

I don't mind the grip, looks good. I usually re-wrap with Lizard anyway.