Softball Fans FireFlex SMU

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
In early talks with Easton to produce an SBF special make up bat.

They are sending a 13.25" barrel and a 12.5" barrel with a variety of MOI weighting for us to test.

If we go through with the deal we need to get working on graphics and a name. What would you guys like to see in a bat as far as colors and graphics? Please post artwork if you have it.

In addition we would like to name the bat off the existing FireFlex name so please post thoughts here and I will check back to see if there is anything that stand out.

Thanks

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
I like the 12.5in with the endload. The shiny paint on the gold flex is really appealing. Everyone seems to be doing the matte finish now. I like the BP Hero Edition. Some additional ideas.

1) BP Hero Flex
2) Joker Flex
3) OG's (watermark member user names that have x amount of years on SBF)
4) BanHammer
5) S.hort B. arrel F. lex (and have SBF in larger font)

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I like the 12.5in with the endload. The shiny paint on the gold flex is really appealing. Everyone seems to be doing the matte finish now. I like the BP Hero Edition. Some additional ideas.

1) BP Hero Flex
2) Joker Flex
3) OG's (watermark member user names that have x amount of years on SBF)
4) BanHammer
5) S.hort B. arrel F. lex (and have SBF in larger font)
oh, BanHammer sounds awesome

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Kinda like FireFlex SBF so far.

FireFlex Fantom has a good ring. Keep them coming and let's see some graphics from the talented artists out there!!

Joker

i'm gonna back out on this too since it will be USSSA. cool stary bat is awesome

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
another vote for 12.5 el. a joker motiff should be more purple with a little green. all the looks don't really matter to me though, being color blind i'm not worth a damn putting colors together. if you need to send it out to another tester i will graciously donate my time lol

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like black and yellow. Mostly black. Make the barrel yellow if you want to piss off pitchers. You've got the honey badger, you can go with honey bee to stay honey or yellow jacket to keep it badass animals that attack no matter how much bigger you are.

Country469

How many of these do you need to sell? 1000? 5000? You could easily work some SBF inside jokes into and sell bats to guys like me who hardly even play at all anymore just because.

Hell you call it Easton Reveal SBF and have it painted like a damn pregnency test

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Brotherhood FireFlex
Hero FireFlex (shoutout to BP Hero!)
Shaka FireFlex (throw some tribal on it!)
“The Moderator” FireFlex
Super FireFlex (with the SBF Logo)