ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Jim_Chimney

Like if you are the manager of your team and use the team account for rent!!

Laugh if you hate Lebron James but love to run track. Even Q knows that you guys will be hitting the losers bracket early this weekend, just like at McQuades~

636633910931745305-sterling-softball-1.jpg

Last year at State in Round 1 they lost by one to Ground Round (Now called "Wild Bills" who won it all last year) 12-11, then they made a deep run in the losers bracket before finally losing out to the eventual 2nd Place finishers Livewire Electric/Burnn Boilers of Fargo 20-16.

Some suspected they would have got bumped up but they remain in D as a legit favorite to take it all this year.

The Love fest is deserving.

Is it the same Inge's team or did they lose studs and pick up turd burglars?

sendit69

Class State only a few days away

C
MMB could not only get their first win at C state but are also one of the favorites to win the damn thing should be interesting to see how they handle the enormous pressure. Corral has a good shot at winning as well and QC could be the surprise dark horse to hoist the trophy on Sunday

D
Top half of the bracket Corral v Inge's and Rhombus v Custer are two good early match ups. Which ever of those 4 teams that make it to the 2:50pm Game will make the semi's if not the ship.
Bottom half looks to be the easier route with the biggest match up being DMVW v D*ckson Law if they can both handle business in their early games. Winner of DMVW v D*ckson law goes to the ship and will need to be double dipped.

sendit69

MMB is due to finally breakout....will this finally be the year of MMB with 3X and Heartland out of the picture?

Has ****inson Law and DMVW faced off yet this year?

If not that certainly will be the game to watch in the D bracket Saturday morning.

DMVW and D*ckson Law played each other in the championship game at Mich Golden D*ckson law had to double dip, D*ckson Law won the first game by 1 run but shouldn't have. Than in the second game DMVW won. So they are 1-1 against each other this year. It will definitely be a good match up to watch if they play each other at state.

Class State only a few days away

C
MMB could not only get their first win at C state but are also one of the favorites to win the damn thing should be interesting to see how they handle the enormous pressure. Corral has a good shot at winning as well and QC could be the surprise dark horse to hoist the trophy on Sunday

D
Top half of the bracket Corral v Inge's and Rhombus v Custer are two good early match ups. Which ever of those 4 teams that make it to the 2:50pm Game will make the semi's if not the ship.
Bottom half looks to be the easier route with the biggest match up being DMVW v D*ckson Law if they can both handle business in their early games. Winner of DMVW v D*ckson law goes to the ship and will need to be double dipped.
  • Don’t worry we will drop that **** on DMVW #NextUp #HendoLoveDroppingDick

Jim_Chimney

Went 5-5 at league tonight with 6 home runs. Yeah I said 6. This Bismarck softball is becoming too easy for me.. #HalfBlackJesus #DLawBack2Back

If you're going to pretend to be somebody else, you really shouldn't make it quite so obvious. We all know that Shaun Henderson is kind of a dork, but he's not a full-on Dbag*

sendit69

Let's be real, I've been back and forth on DMVW all year but I am going to side with D*ickson Law this time around because DMVW has to come to their backyard and try and beat them. DMVW got them in Fargo but I think D*ck puts the hammer down on them at Clem Kelly.

Also without the likes of The Box playing in C there is not much hype and everyone just seems to think it's MMB's to win, well not so fast I think MMB gets upset early and its wide open.

Lastly, lots of talk of upper class teams breaking up to form new and improved class teams. Should be an interesting off season of rumors and hurt feelings.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
I would assume so as long as they are on said teams roster.
I believe the state said that they aren't allowed to play in C State and even if they can, they can't play with 3X in the Class C Minnesota State tourney due to USA Softball rules.

As far as the C State tourney, I'm not going to make picks since my team (MMB) is playing in it, but again, I don't think we're a favorite because I believe it's wide open. We have a good team but will be missing a couple starters for state, and while we will still have a good team, you never know what can happen. Dvorak is a good team so they could certainly beat us in the first game. I hope that doesn't happen, but it's entirely possible.

With this being said, Good luck to everyone playing in state tournaments this weekend and GO DMVW!

sk31

Unicorn tags for days
Rhombus didn't get DQ'd, per se. They had to forfeit because their two pickups were from Minnesota. Without those guys, they didn't have any subs, so that game was declared over by forfeit. And with that being their second loss, they were done. It doesn't negate any of their previous wins. The only game they forfeited was the one that was protested mid-game. Ergo, they still get third place.