2019 Synergy

Cali_dc4

Saw this a few days ago on the Easton website. Has anyone heard reviews on this? Wonder if it would be similar to a Wegman.SYNERGY.jpg

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
The Easton.com Exclusive Synergy USSSA Slow-Pitch bat is engineered with Fire Flex II 360 construction featuring all-new 360 EXACT™ Carbon composite barrel for 360-degree barrel performance. New Optimized Player Weighting takes into account barrel length, barrel flex and handle stiffness, providing a loaded feel with a smooth swing weight for maximum performance This 13.25” bat is certified for play in USSSA (1.20 BPF), NSA and ISA and has a 1 year warranty. All bat weights are measured without the grip. Actual weight may vary from listed weight due to manufacturing variances and tolerances, grip weight, bat length and performance considerations. Details VariationsBAT LENGTH WEIGHT Select Bat Length Weight 34"/ 25.5 oz 34"/ 26.5 oz. 34"/ 27.5 oz. 34"/ 28.5 oz.

And $279 directly from Easton

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Is the market big enough for two Easton one piece bats? Does this replace Wegman? Does it replace Ronin? The market can’t possibly want a third Easton one piece? Too many questions here.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Is the market big enough for two Easton one piece bats? Does this replace Wegman? Does it replace Ronin? The market can’t possibly want a third Easton one piece? Too many questions here.

I hope they aren't using this to replace the Ronin. Easton has a decent thing going with the Ronin. Its an IMX bat (durable) in a world of fireflexes. Plus it costs about half as much as a fireflex.

IMX composite isn't as hot as fireflex, but I like it a lot better anyway. Bats made from IMX will last a long, long time.

ShortYellowBus

I hope they aren't using this to replace the Ronin. Easton has a decent thing going with the Ronin. Its an IMX bat (durable) in a world of fireflexes. Plus it costs about half as much as a fireflex.

IMX composite isn't as hot as fireflex, but I like it a lot better anyway. Bats made from IMX will last a long, long time.
The 2018 Ronin is the still durable TCT Flex composite.

The FireFlex USSSA models have EXACT Carbon technology in the barrel. ASA bats have XTX.

They’re probably all the same.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
The 2018 Ronin is the still durable TCT Flex composite.

The FireFlex USSSA models have EXACT Carbon technology in the barrel. ASA bats have XTX.

They’re probably all the same.

I guess the Ronin I have is older, because its IMX. Classic stiff Easton feel. Easton has completely inundated the market with different (yet remarkably similar) fireflex models. I think everyone is almost confused at this point as to what the minute differences are between all those models.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm assuming this is just the 1 pc balanced model. while it doesn't actually say balanced, the long barrel makes me think it is, given their history.

kgtjr07

28oz Wegman Nurple
Just bought this for 222 shipped on the easton website with code tbfall17 if anyone is interested.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
It’s a long barrel one piece that’s endloaded. It has the fire flex 360 tech. Basically a Wegam with a long barrel. Actually if I had to compare to anthing as far as weighting and feel it would be an old school CNT+ but a touch more crisp and way hotter out of the wrapper.

kgtjr07

28oz Wegman Nurple
Just bought this for 222 shipped on the easton website with code tbfall17 if anyone is interested.

The barrels look pretty similar with 1 being a 12 inch and 1 a 13.5
Ix48VMB.jpg

4_everABN

--[[[-----]]]-- Too Easy!
Okay, I hit the synergy yesterday but my pitcher was so terrible that it was too much video to edit plus by request he asked me not to post it. So, I came back this morning with my original BP partner and had a much better showing so as soon as I can get it uploaded to photo book / YouTube I will post a link here.