Goff Thread

Joker

2man best ball today. Kinda average 74. Missed a couple putts I should have made. Handicap should be down to a 2 even going into the club championship.

hedge

life takes guts
For some reason my course handicap went up after playing well lately. Our Calcutta is a week from today.

chile

Bad Ape
another thing i can't seem to quite overcome is when something distracts me while i am over the ball, i need to step back a second...95% my dumbass just goes through and ****s that swing up when i know i should step back.

hrdchrgin13

One of our usuals punched the fairway

If you wanted to do that just let me and boys have a few free wounds not replacing our chunks

Lullllzzzzzzz

Country469

I did a ball fitting a while back with titleist for free at the club

left dot was the best but its too hard to get, dude wanted me to buy 5 dozen right to order nah Ill just use normal pro vs

Joker

What kind of simp **** is this

the towel is dumb as hell, i like the headcover though

Joker

79 in the 1st round of the club championship. Played pretty average, sitting in the middle of the pack. Need to go low tomorrow

hedge

life takes guts
Shot 81 this morning. Kinda blew up on the back 9. We got 0.75” of rain early this morning and I could adjust on pitch shots

hedge

life takes guts
Calcutta tomorrow. My team was the second highest auction price. Our playing partners are slow and annoying

hedge

life takes guts
My Calcutta was ruined by the other team in our pairing.

The “A” player was a guy who normally plays with friends out there, but he has an established handicap. Ok, whatever.

He tops his tee shot on our first hole into the **** and without hesitation walks over to the hazard and starts looking for his ball. First guy off the tee.

He then asks us now penalty strokes work with white and red stakes.

He took an X the first 4 holes.

hrdchrgin13

The heavenwood swings nice, the mizuno t7 60 degree I bought with it hasn’t been as nice

Whoever had the HW before me used the heel a lot