Goff Thread

Joker

My Calcutta was ruined by the other team in our pairing.

The “A” player was a guy who normally plays with friends out there, but he has an established handicap. Ok, whatever.

He tops his tee shot on our first hole into the **** and without hesitation walks over to the hazard and starts looking for his ball. First guy off the tee.

He then asks us now penalty strokes work with white and red stakes.

He took an X the first 4 holes.
Oof

Joker

My partner and I were rattled lol
One of the guys I played with on Saturday was in 4 bunkers and hit 10 bunker shots.

On 4 he tried to hit 5w out of a fairway bunker, hit the lip. Tried to hit 5w again, hit the lip. Chunked it out on the 3rd try with an iron then threw the club.

Country469

the sister course to my main one just finished a new 18 hole putting course and new short game facility

I need to go use it a ton but I won't

chile

Bad Ape
i'm normally just a bad player...but when i get with what has become my regular group, i am incredibly awful but can pound a driver and play decent enough approaches for a few holes so they keep me around. and yeah, i don't practice. **** that.

Country469

I'm going to family reunion in the ozarks this weekend, my gramps turns 98. WW2 vet, my youngest meeting him for the first time. 9 family members in a 2 day golf event as well. I'm the lowest cap involved, and the biggest **** talker thus far.

Country469

14 y/o will play some but he has no interest in it as far as really getting better or anything. He's into fishin on holes with ponds nd driving and eating candy as much as anything.

the baby will be forced to like golf or else go to boarding school

Country469

I liked first tee, but I didn't love it.

Its fun. They teach rules, fair play, being honest, ish like that. Fun games and such. But most of it never had any real individual instruction on the swing or how to score. 3 lessons with the teaching pro at 30 mins each was $95. He took more from that than he ever did first tee, but I'm guessing the experience varies.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I liked first tee, but I didn't love it.

Its fun. They teach rules, fair play, being honest, ish like that. Fun games and such. But most of it never had any real individual instruction on the swing or how to score. 3 lessons with the teaching pro at 30 mins each was $95. He took more from that than he ever did first tee, but I'm guessing the experience varies.
I need her to get a golf scholarship so we are doing whatever we can. Also, the course is literally right next to us.

hedge

life takes guts
I have been chipping like **** lately. I used my wife’s 52* CBX2 and couldn’t miss a chip shot if I tried.

Joker

Shot -18 in a 4man big cup scramble and won. 4 eagles, 4 pars, 10 birdies. Guy on our team holed out from 85y on the 1st hole. Took 3 skins as a team. It was a good day.