Recent content by .08marsh44

1. 0

Word of the Z is spreading

TPS converts just keep coming... Maybe we need shirts that say; "Ask me about my TPS Z1000." on one side and "YES! It IS supposed to sound like that!" on the other. :D probably even better, get a shirt that says "ask me about my z1000, and on the back write, YES it is supposed to break...
  2. 0

Virus Plague

hate to threadjack but im looking for an XR-0 frame plague. who has one out there, need a 27 FL, got cash and trade, hit me up
  3. 0

LTTF looking for 27FL combat plague XR-0 frame

looking for a 27 oz FL combat plague. under the grip is a frame number, MUST BE XR-0. will buy or trade for one. thanx
  4. 0

SBF Exclusive vs Plague Team Edition???

im gonna have to try one of these, i find it really hard to believe a bat can be hotter than a broke in DS. my games has a good half inch if not more paint worn off the end and people swear its shaved, its the sickest thing ive ever swung. if the combatant is hotter then i may just have to give...
  5. 0

Superstitions

cant bat even numbers, ill bat 3, 5, 7, 9, or even 11, but bat me an even number amd watch stats take a dive.
  6. 0

For Sale Apple Ipad and Iphone 3GS

Intersted in any bats in my sig?
  7. 0

LTTF iphone 3GS or 4 for ATT before i go kill someone!!

Ive been trying to track it, but either the kid knows that and ditched it in a field, or he knows that and just isnt going to turn it on for 3 months knowin i will cancel service to it by then. They are easy to unlock and jailbreak, give em a new imei number and hook it up, or who knows, the kid...
  8. 0

LTTF iphone 3GS or 4 for ATT before i go kill someone!!

need this for my little girl, she is 13, sad part is i actually bought her a BRAND NEW one from ATT yesterday and she went to a movie, while texting me that she was ready to be picked up, some older douchebag ran by her, swiped it out of her hand, ran out the door and kept running, of course she...
  9. 0

Besides your bat, glove, batting glove and shoes..

3m spray glue for grip
  10. 0

WTF! is the problem

yo G2, im in dekalb and wouldnt mind takin the bat off your hands. got a price in mind? save the shipping money and lmk.
  11. 0

For Sale/Trade Pair of DS's one niw one used both 27 FL

no doubt, my third showed up today
  12. 0

Lost Glove

dude, you were in ROCKFORD!! that glove is gone forever. we play tourneys in rockford and i wouldnt leave my glove on the front seat of my locked car for fear that someone walking by might see it and bust my window for it. my advice, move out of rockford
  13. 0

GTG A-jpotter is GTG!

did a deal with A-jpotter and when smooth like BUTTAH, hope he trades me more of his DS collection soon!! THANX A-jpotter !!!
  14. 0

For Trade 3 bats to trade for combats

got 3 bats, 26.5 oz worth titan reload (30 cuts) 27 oz easton synergy RI (5 cuts), and a 27 oz scn12bh 27 oz (several hundred cuts), i am looking for 2 combats, only 2 i am looking for are a 27 oz (maybe 26 oz) DS plague, or a 27 oz combatant. the helmer and titan are returnable, i do have the...
  15. 0

5th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament

these gonna be up soon?