Recent content by #16BiffFan

1. #16BiffFan

Dc-41

Yeah man, when i hit those mush balls the bat just felt weird. But...when i hit higher quality balls, oh what a difference. thx bro
  2. #16BiffFan

Dc-41

Swung my DC-41 today in 50 degree weather, started hittin mush(Walmart Worth Specials) with every 4th or 5th pitch being a worn but decent Dudley Thunder SY RF. Extremely impressed so far with about 50 cuts (mixed balls) on her, and she's definitely way hotter than my 2013 Super Freak Maxload...
  3. #16BiffFan

Utrip 1 Piece vs Utrip 2 Piece

roger that
  4. #16BiffFan

Got her today in the mail. Should I roll the dice and take some cuts Saturday in 50 degree temps?
  5. #16BiffFan

awesome, once it arrives I can't wait to put some good cuts on mine
  6. #16BiffFan

snagged up the DC-41 2 Peice last night, hopefully this thing will demolish these RF balls! thanks for the help peeps
  7. #16BiffFan

Pictures of black psychos with webbing?

that thing is BROKE
  8. #16BiffFan

Currently swinging a '13 Super Freak Maxload with about 150 cuts on her and i'm not too impressed with the pop using RF balls. So with that being said the Izzy Psycho, Super Freak 2 Piece, DC-41 2 Piece / Triad 3 Xtreme are the ones i'm eyeballin thinking one these puppies will hit that RF ball...
  9. #16BiffFan

What y'alls preference? Especially for Dudley SY RF Classic M's?
  10. #16BiffFan

For Sale 2010 Miken Freak Plus 26oz

2010 Miken Freak Plus 26oz (Knob Cuff will be removed) @100 hits on her ---> $125 + Shipping
  11. #16BiffFan

Price Check 2004 Miken Freak Plus

So anybody know what year it is? It's probably a 2010 considering I bought it back in 2011. So how much is a 2010 going for? Thanks
  12. #16BiffFan

Here's some quick shots: The Knob Cuff will be removed
  13. #16BiffFan

She has about 100 cuts on her.
  14. #16BiffFan

Best USSSA Bat 4 Restricted Flight Balls

Thanks Damo, yeah I was leaning towards more of the end loaded bats. Like the Miken Super Freak Maxload or something similar....
  15. #16BiffFan

Best USSSA Bat 4 Restricted Flight Balls

Forum Bubbas, First of all, new to the Forum here and I have a quick question. What's the best USSSA Bat when hitting restricted flight balls? Thanks in advance. #16BiffFan :confused: