Utrip 1 Piece vs Utrip 2 Piece

Top Flight 43

Addicted to Softballfans
The ultimate answer will come down to what you like. Some people prefer one piece bats over 2 piece bats and vise versa. The new 2 piece bats (DC41 and Triad) are really good and have gotten great responses from those who I've let swing mine. I personally prefer a 2 piece bat but that is my choice. A lot of guys will tell you that the new psychos (balanced and endloaded) are good as well as the Filby KF30.

It's all about if you like a heavier endload, balance or the 1 vs 2 piece feel.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Come on man, he wants your opinion because he can't decide. :D

I personally prefer the 2 piece line with the Triads.

Top Flight 43

Addicted to Softballfans
The Great Chenner,

My preference is 2 piece bats so I would pick the Triad over any other bat. However, he may not like the feel of a 2 piece and my prefer the Pyscho or the Filby. How are you bro? I'll be in AZ at the end of the month for 6 weeks so hope to get some swings in while I'm there.

Come on man, he wants your opinion because he can't decide. :D

I personally prefer the 2 piece line with the Triads.

gacane

Banned User
I got a 27oz dc41 and then won a 26, im not going to keep the 27, anybody looking for the new dc41

Currently swinging a '13 Super Freak Maxload with about 150 cuts on her and i'm not too impressed with the pop using RF balls. So with that being said the Izzy Psycho, Super Freak 2 Piece, DC-41 2 Piece / Triad 3 Xtreme are the ones i'm eyeballin thinking one these puppies will hit that RF ball better.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
The Great Chenner,

My preference is 2 piece bats so I would pick the Triad over any other bat. However, he may not like the feel of a 2 piece and my prefer the Pyscho or the Filby. How are you bro? I'll be in AZ at the end of the month for 6 weeks so hope to get some swings in while I'm there.

LOL, I agree with you I prefer the 2 piece triads over the 1 piece bats. I was just giving you crap because sometimes a guy just wants an actual opinion instead of the PC answer.

6 weeks, you should be in town for the rescheduled SuperDraft on the 19th?

snagged up the DC-41 2 Peice last night, hopefully this thing will demolish these RF balls! thanks for the help peeps

MICKNICE27

Addicted to Softballfans
Got the chance to swing my DC41 2pc this sat, put it like this, got accused of swinging a cut bat, bat had maybe 150 bp swings before, I love it, and u can't tell the endload

Got her today in the mail. Should I roll the dice and take some cuts Saturday in 50 degree temps?

Last edited: