Recent content by 1soonernation

1. 1

Train Wreck Softball Logo Needed

Looking for ideas. Mens team. Name is Train Wreck Softball. Any and all ideas are welcomed and appreciated! I'm about to make an order really quick.
  2. 1

For Sale Boombah Max's 34 Long, 32 Long

PM sent your way
  3. 1

GTG shrtstop56

This guy is gtg for sure! Great communication. Made a smooth transaction w/him....got it shipped to me just a few days after the deal was done. Pleasure!
  4. 1

For Trade miken fx700 26oz

Sale price?
  5. 1

For Trade NIW 2013 ASA HELMER 2x RETURNS 26 oz

Ever think about selling it, let me know.
  6. 1

LTB Oakley Hookup

Brandon (Pntbll309) is so legit. I've bought a couple of times from him. He always delivers authentic Oakleys. He'll work w/you throughout the ordering process. Don't hesitate w/this guy. Bottom of the barrel prices!
  7. 1

I'm freaky confused.....?

Ok, maybe I'm the only one confused on this but oh well....need some help :confused:. I need to replace my utrip Freak sometime this year. Is the Freak FX700 now the newest and closest thing to my Freak. Or is the NXT the newest and closest thing to my Freak? Is Miken going to produce a 2013...
  8. 1

Need some help

I've got to replace my Freak sometime this year due to the new sticker. Hopefully this isn't a stupid question but is there going to be a new Freak coming out sometime soon? Is the Freak FX700 the new Freak or no? Thanks in advance for the info!
  9. 1

For Sale Oakley Monster Dogs

black or gray lenses?
  10. 1

LTB Roller Bag

Labor Day night bump......
  11. 1

For Sale Orange and blue boombah bag

PM sent.........
  12. 1

LTB Roller Bag

1st Saturday of college football.......