Recent content by 22justin82

1. 2

Parent interaction/suggestion

12u travel ball
  2. 2

Parent interaction/suggestion

What's everyone's thought on parents interjections? Let's say 2 kids in the field that need to be switched up to perform better. Is it ok to make the suggestion or do you just sit back and let it play out?
  3. 2

LTB 2018 LS LXT in any size

30-20 nr pm me
  4. 2

29/18 Ghost UTrip

Just a heads up, I can buy this bat online for $129 and still in return. These bats really dropped when the 2020 came out.
  5. 2

For Sale Clean out

Back surgery has me lookin for some extra funds so if you see something and are interested at all, shoot me an offer please. All prices shipped. More pictures upon request. 1. Demarini CF4 pitchblack 33/23 No issues normal field wear. $100 2. Worth EST XTRA C555 endcap is loose, still hits...
  6. 2

Need Help Bat shows delivered but guy never received it

Fitz what happened with this? I didn't see the buyers name anywhere. Who was it?
  7. 2

Not GTG Missing Package SilverSlugger7

What a read this was. This has all the great features of a book or movie. You might try tonsell this to hallmark Dugout! Haha, glad you got your bat back and what a moron ss7 is. Catching a potential felony over a softball bat.
  8. 2

Swinging bunt

Do these still happen? Last activity I see is from 2017.
  9. 2

You sure you messaged the right person?

You sure you messaged the right person?
  10. 2

Jason Peckham

I know he played everywhere and knew lots of people all around so I figured I'd make a thread. Unfortunately we lost Peck to a medical issue. If anyone is interested, Tuesday is visitation 4-8 funeral Wednesday 130 this will be at mcorkle funeral home in rockton across from taylor freezer.
  11. 2

LTB 31/21 FP

Pm me lol
  12. 2

LTB 31/21 FP

Looking for something higher end but not super expensive for a team bat.
  13. 2

LTB LTB used ASA Z1000 [26 0R 27]

If u decide heavier. 28oz 2012 z1000 Slight slight wobble, $140 tyd
  14. 2

Looking to play

Are both of these names same person?