Recent content by 3-Bag

1. 3-Bag

Rawlings gloves

What size is the PRO1000-6JB?
  2. 3-Bag

For Sale Apple Products

Damn Tony, I needed you around almost 10 years ago when Chris Young aka Bigmanhits (link in my signature) sold me a cracked bat and then ghosted me...lol :)
  3. 3-Bag

Post your teams

Me either...lol When Gurley was still there, I snatched his ass up! I had to pass on better WR's, so they're kind of weak, but I couldn't pass on him with the 3rd pick since he dropped that far.
  4. 3-Bag

Post your teams

Team 1: 1-QB, 2-WR, 2-RB, 1TE, 1-Flex, 1-Def and 1- Kicker 10 team, non-PPR, snake draft, 6th pick: QB: Goff WR: Diggs, Boyd RB: David Johnson, Le'Veon TE: Cook Flex: Gurley Def: Cleveland Kicker: Badgley Bench: QB: Lamar Jackson RB: Josh Jacobs, Phillip Lindsay WR: Laundry, AJ Green TE: TJ...
  5. 3-Bag

6th pick in the NFL Fantasy Draft...Who do you take?

Some even like Lev Bell, I don't.
  6. 3-Bag

Let me rephrase my question, Chubb or Hopkins at the 6th pick?
  7. 3-Bag

All the top running backs are gone usually, leaving Chubb, Bell, Gurley or Gordon. Should I go WR here and take Hopkins or Adams? What pick do you make in the 6th position of the draft? 10 teams, non-PPR, 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 Def, 1 TE and 6 bench.
  8. 3-Bag

For Sale Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO1000-SBF 13”

Any interest in trading for a 27oz 3500 Monsta Bombardier?
  9. 3-Bag

Monsta Bombardier

Oh okay. Is one better than the other?
  10. 3-Bag

Monsta Bombardier

I just picked up a Bomb from my local Facebook Marketplace. I hear they make 3500 and 4500 handles. How do I Differentiate which one I have?
  11. 3-Bag

For Sale/Trade Both sold..27oz's J3A and black Juggy.. price drop

I'm going to take a wild stab and say it's a 27oz, since it's in the main title of his thread. :)
  12. 3-Bag

For Sale April Horween Limited PRO504 Has arrived

Very nice! If it was 13.5 and all black, it would be perfect.
  13. 3-Bag

Bats....

Are any of these bats any good for U-trip? If so which 2 are best and what's the going price I should expect to pay? See pictures... 26oz stadium- like new used one time batting practice 27oz stadium- used 27 aftermath- like new used one time 27juggy used- small piece of shell chipped. Barrel...
  14. 3-Bag

For Sale Apple Products

That's cool you got a refund, but what was his reasoning for keeping your money for 2 weeks then not coming through with the watch?
  15. 3-Bag

For Sale Apple Products

What is his reasoning for the delay?