Recent content by 317Bombs

1. 317Bombs

a mostly woman's team in a MEN's league

You hit the ball man, just like you normally would...aim for the gaps. Obviously you're not trying to burn a chick by hitting one directly at her (besides, how would you take her home if you did). If they wanna enter a Men's League, then play accordingly, within reason.
  2. 317Bombs

need some comments to mae at a team who shows up with new players every week

Actions speak louder than words man, the best thing you could do would be to run rule em in 4 or 5.
  3. 317Bombs

Little help

Sorry "thesteve", but this is something where literally every post I've made since joining, this guy has to put something ridiculous on it. As far as the bat, it had the traditional ping to it, and it's a team that is very competitive as well, and they hit the **** out of the ball with it. I...
  4. 317Bombs

Little help

They should make you a moderator, but in the sense that you come in and say completely useless, irrelevent, nonsense every so often. You're a pro, dude.
  5. 317Bombs

Little help

Tippin20s I see your up to your same old ****, contributing absolutely nothing, as usual.
  6. 317Bombs

Little help

I was playing in a tournament this past weekend and the other team had a bat that wasn't altered in the sense that it was shaved (I don't think), but in the sense that it was completely mangled. It was bent on a few of the sides, and I pointed it out to the ump, he told me that it "Was a low...
  7. 317Bombs

For Sale 2013 niw 27 oz NR yellow legit!!!

Thx bro...this bat is sick!
  8. 317Bombs

For Trade UTrip 27oz 454 Balanced NIW

Not looking for anything in particular, although a Combat would be nice. Shoot me some offers and we'll make this happen.
  9. 317Bombs

For Sale 26fl oggv

Isn't this thing sold?? :)
  10. 317Bombs

How cold is too cold for the good bats?

They sell bat warmers that work really well in colder weather. You just stick it in the microwave and it stays heated for hours...would def recommend it for higher end bats that you don't wanna put away in Oct/Nov. I just read through this and it's a horrible description lol, just google it man!
  11. 317Bombs

Bounce

Playing in a tourney in a couple weeks where you can use any ball, was curious which one is the goods?
  12. 317Bombs

Recommend a 2013 bat...

The Helmer is a beast, but it's on the higher end of the price spectrum. You can get the Avarice for pretty cheap NIW, and it's a really solid bat also. Can't go wrong with either of those.
  13. 317Bombs

For Sale 2013 bh,wse,2013 connell,stadum 2

You have any pics?
  14. 317Bombs

Just played my first legit softball

This was my first year playing softball, I used to play baseball too, and the swing change is a process to say the least. Just stay at it, and get lots of bp in and you'll be fine man.
  15. 317Bombs

Think im gonna find somewhere else to play

$500 for 14 games