Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You told your friend you were sending glove back well you are not a man and i still have no glove or money and this really stinks ,and than you tell your friend it was my fault how is that i took the glove back and sent your money and you have both you crook!!!!!!
    glove you know here in new york you have comitted petit larceny an a misdemeanor stealing the property of another!!!!!!!!
    What is wrong with you where is my glove,dont deal with this person if you look on here at these messages,i need help with this person to get my glove back or my money,he first said he misplaced the glove than he found it and i have not seen the glove or my money because i dont think he found the glove,he does not get back to me and it has been about three weeks since he said he would ship it back,does anyone have any ideas thanks.
    Glove or money can you send it to me it has been sometime now and it is a ****ty move on your part!!!!!!!!
    Glove do you have are you going to ship it back to me where is it how do you look at yourself in the mirror knowing that you stole from me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is a dam crime that you cant get in touch with me send me my glove back its been 5 weeks or send me my money because you said you misplaced the glove and i believe you did not find it i just want what is mine!!!!!
    Where is my glove??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    I cant believe this that you cant get back to me and lmk about my glove if you have shipped it back or you really didnt find it and you send my money back,it is really rotten that is all i have to say really really rotten!!!!!!!
    Isent a private message to you and gave my address did you get it and when will you ship thanks.
    I'm being anything but unfair..... I can't find the glove so I'll have to send you the money back when I get paid in 2wks..... if it somehow turns up before then, I'll send it to you..... btw god has nothing to do with this.....
    Can you please send my glove back i dont believe it is very fair i did not have the money to send back and i did and you said glove was ready to come back and that was 10 days ago,i guess you are just being spiteful and uncaring about the situations of other people,god will pray for you.
    right on, i graduated from victoria high in 99 and went out of state to play college basketball. back in vic now playin in ****ty league there
    graduated in '90 from Stroman and lived there until '93 when I decided I needed 2go2 school.....
    Hey bud I have some jerseys I bought from someone on here. I tried to bogart the pics off his post but they are no longer on there. Both are XL one says White Booyah Tribe on it and is a Rover plus nine jersey #8. The other is a yellow and green jersey with a skull on it advertising for an Irish Pub #23. Both are really cool and no flaws to them. Soon as I bought them my league team thought they were cool and wanted to pony up to get some. Now I don't wear them. I can get you some pics tonight or tomorrow. I'd take $18 dollars each OBO
    Hey, didn't know if you needed any distance balls, but direct sports has some Deckers for $29/dzn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…