Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hay. Haven't been on the site in weeks. We are doing Ok we are 4-5. We been dropping games in the last 2 inning when we had the lead. We are tied for 2nd in lower division as a new team there. It's a good/fun league, we just got to get our act together. And you guys?? I keep getting calls from Anaheim to play there.
    no we didnt ask for ID the Bees did and they moved on. out scored knocked us out in game1.
    Balls deep had the non restored played and the Bees called them out on it. The Non Restored guy ran off so the ump couldnt check his ID. So the ump DQed Balls Deep
    How did you guys do tonight? We lost to the Champs Out Scored in first game. Crazy start Killer Bees lost to Balls Deep but moved to Champ game after asking for an ID check and finding Balls Deep used a non-roster guy. Dumb on Balls Deep the had 12 guys and Killer Bees only had 9. Out Scored took it after 9 inning buy 1 run.
    Goodluck in playoffs!! Don't think we are going to see you guy. From what it looks like its You and La Fam in lowers finals and we are 4 seed in uppers. Pluse I wouldn't want to play you guys in the finals anyways it's your turn to WIN! LOL Goodluck!! And might not see you next season maybe moving to "The Yard" in Fullerton if a spot opens
    Dang missed u got home late hay thanks alot for offering though hay let me know if u get a team toghether next season at gg and u need a head im not sure if im gonna bring my team back there but i like playing on friday
    it should work. doesnt say anything about what days. only says for use in garden grove league. needs to be used by today though. sorry for the late notice. give me a call if you are able to use it. 714-403-9516
    hey whats going on. you play at garden grove park right? my name is fredy, i was the manager for "hit it" friday night mens upper division. hey so listen i got some kind of coupon to use for registration for winter season but we are not going to play so i was wondering if you would be able to use it? its for $50. let me know. i work in garden grove around brookhurst and garden grove blvd. have a good one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…