Recent content by adamj575

1. adamj575

LTB Easton mako youth bat

they use regular baseballs...if your son wants to sell the XL1 let me know!
  2. adamj575

LTB Easton mako youth bat

Looking for a mako either 27 or 28 inches with a nice drop on it, either -11 or -12. preferably used. Looking for my 7 year old boy who moved up to machine pitch this year. I dont know much about youth bats other than the mako seems to be the one to get so if anyone has anything else or any...
  3. adamj575

For Sale/Trade NIW/NIB: Sonos Bridge Wireless Audio Link

you don't have any sonos speakers you're wanting to part ways with do you?
  4. adamj575

LTB WWE figures (the new kind)

Looking for some to complete my sons set...the newer style 6 inch ones...specifically looking for Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose...also interested in the older wrestlers but the new style figures...I know they make the ultimate warrior and andre the giant...just lemme know who and what ya...
  5. adamj575

For Sale *Apple Wireless Trackpad & Wireless Keyboard*

Nevermind, I should have read a little further lol...a free bump for ya anyway
  6. adamj575

LTB HTC One m8 (verizon)

Looking to pick up a reasonably priced HTC One m8 on verizon, any color but the red one would be fine...also have stuff for trade if anyone is interested...
  7. adamj575

For Sale Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4

any interest in a trade for a blue iphone 5c?
  8. adamj575

LTB $50 paypal burning my pocket

Jawbone up fitness band? or a nike fuelband? id sell you either for $50
  9. adamj575

For Sale 27oz OG cnt

This is the old returnable one right? Not the non warranty reissue?
  10. adamj575

For Sale 27oz OG cnt

Have the price on the og's come down this much? I've been out of the bat buying game for a while but these things were goin for big bucks once upon a time!...
  11. adamj575

For Sale price check apple tv 2

not to hijack a thread but I have one too if anybody wants to make an offer close to what the OP was asking id sell that sucker today!
  12. adamj575

For Sale Harman Kardon Soundsticks 3

Harman Kardon Soundsticks 3, Excellent condition, original box...$110 shipped...Im at work but will add pics when I get home...
  13. adamj575

LTB Black Ops 2 and GTA5 (xbox 360)

lookin to buy or trade for these two...would trade a wii for both of em if anyone is interested...pm me or text me at 731-336-3412
  14. adamj575

For Sale Roku hd + vudu streaming service

is this the one that lets you plug in headphones to the remote?