Recent content by Aggie

1. Aggie

Price Check Worth Softball Bats

Needing to sell some of my bats to fund life. I have been out of the softball game for a while so looking to get a price check on the below bats. Worth OG Mayhem 98 - 26 OZ Worth Resmondo 220 Legit - 26 OZ Worth Greg Connell - 26 OZ (NIW) Miken Freak 12 - 26 OZ All bats are in great shape...
  2. Aggie

For Sale Worth Softball Bats

Needing to sell some of my softball bats to fund life. Can anyone give me good price points on the below bats? Worth OG Mayhem - 26 OZ Worth Greg Connel - 26 OZ (NIW) Worth Resmondo 220 Legit - 26 OZ Miken Freak 12 - 26 OZ All bats are in great shape with little to no end cap wear and no...
  3. Aggie

Price Check Worth Greg Connell 454 Sick SBSBU model

Wanting to get a price check on this bat. The two I have are NIW and returnable without a receipt. This is the Black/Grey/White bat. Thanks.
  4. Aggie

Where are all my STX peeps at?

New to the north part of Houston. Played a lot of softball in CS while I was in college. Best way to pick up at Collins Park? Is there a fb page out there that I don't know about?
  5. Aggie

For Sale/Trade 27oz 220 Ressy R/R

PM Sent...
  6. Aggie

LTB USSSA Bat

PMs returned
  7. Aggie

LTB USSSA Bat

Nothing???
  8. Aggie

For Sale Old Eastons FS SCN6B, SCN5, SCN8B, SCN8

Id like pics of the M7598... LMK
  9. Aggie

For Sale Worth SBMUBJ Mayhem BJ Fulk USSSA 26 OZ NOW

Ill give you 65. Only because no receipt
  10. Aggie

LTB USSSA Bat

Looking to buy a USSSA bat in good shape. 26 or 27 oz. I prefer Miken and Worth. PM me with offers. Thanks.
  11. Aggie

Looking to Play in North Houston Area

Wanting to get back into softball. Played a lot in college. PM me if you need a player for a night/league. Thanks.
  12. Aggie

OG Mayhem 98

I have the orange 98 mayhem. It is in good condition. Does anyone know what this bat is worth? Or if it is even still legal to use in ASA play? I've been out of softball for a while and wanted to get a fair price for it.