Recent content by Alacey303

1. A

LTB 11.75" I-web - Rawlings HOH/PP or Wilson A2000/A2K

I already bought a glove. Thanks though.
  2. A

Rawlings vs Wilson

I've used A2000s for a long time, but play with guys that will only use Rawlings (HOH OR PP). Hoping to get opinions from people who have used both, is there really a quality gap between Rawlings and Wilson or is it just personal preference? And not interested in "x only use top 5%" of this or...
  3. A

LTB 11.75" I-web - Rawlings HOH/PP or Wilson A2000/A2K

Looking for a nice 11.75" I-web glove. Most likely looking for a Wilson 1787 or Rawlings NP5, but will consider similar gloves.
  4. A

Aurora Colorado

I play on various leagues and tourneys (Men's D), mostly in the Littleton/Highlands Ranch area. Don't think we need anybody for the fall (maybe to sub?), but I can check if you're interested. What position do you play? You should consider signing up for a few Free Agent lists just to get on a...
  5. A

How to get marker off of a glove

Thanks. That's what I figured. I'll avoid it then.
  6. A

How to get marker off of a glove

I came across a glove on another site that looks pretty good...other than the Sharpie writing on it. Is there a good way to get this off if I were to purchase the glove? Thanks
  7. A

For Sale/Trade Golf Clubs: Ping i15 irons (3-W), Titleist 585H hybrid

Ping i15 irons 3-W. Blue dots, Stiff steel shafts. Used but in very good condition. ($200) Titleist 585H 19 degree hybrid. Stiff shaft ($45) Take it all for $225 Also willing to trade for a 11.75 glove, Wilson A2000 or Rawlings HOH/PP message me or see this ad for pics...
  8. A

For Sale Review 950 11.75

That's a good looking glove. What's the story on the REVO series? Is this similar to HOH quality?
  9. A

LTB Mizuno GCS1225 or other 12-12.25"

I do, but I think I'm going to hold onto it for now.
  10. A

Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

That's a good looking glove
  11. A

Need advice

Good luck with that. I tried to do the same thing about a year ago and had no luck in Denver. Hopefully there is enough good info in this forum to guide your decision if needed.
  12. A

Need advice

I would go with the 1787 for 11.75". Those I-webs are nice.
  13. A

UA gloves

Thats a nice looking glove. How does it compare to Wilson and Rawlings lines?
  14. A

UA gloves

I think they look cool, but some odd colorways. Also, nothing over 11.75"?
  15. A

LTB Mizuno GCS1225 or other 12-12.25"

Are you interested in a Wilson A2000 TF21 (12.25")? Pm me if so