Recent content by AMathis

1. A

LTB 25.5 26.5 OG Future

26.5 og future here with 300 hits or so. Hit me up if you're still looking
  2. A

LTB Wanted: 26oz future or insane

Both bats come in half ounces so you'll have to decide if you want 26.5 or 26.5. I have a used 26.5 og black and blue future with probably 300 hits on it I'd sell for 160
  3. A

Demarini Black Ops Mod Shelf parts list

Yep, this is getting built today! I'll hit you up if I have any questions lol. Should be fine though (I hope)
  4. A

Og juggy

If you had a legit receipt for a og juggy within 1 year you could return the bat. Old bats weren't barcodes to receipts or stores like many of the new bats are.
  5. A

LTB 27 oz Z1000 balanced

Hey bro I have this! Sale price 175 or trade for 26.5 future. Willing to add a little cash for the future.
  6. A

For Sale/Trade OG FLex

Any interest in a 26oz 100 hit j3u? My only 26oz bat lol
  7. A

For Sale for sale only 4 bats

$75 @ the 100w, you can send first
  8. A

For Sale 100h's, Scn17bh, SiS

Pm'd on the 17bh
  9. A

For Sale/Trade 27oz Easton Sy100w

It's probably not a loose rod, even though that'd what it sounds like. It's from the loose or spinning endcap. If you can stop the end cap from spinning it's very likely the vibration noise will stop as well.
  10. A

Easton Forum Rules and Warranty Dept Information

Receipt was in my name. I explained the situation to them via email. I guess we'll see where it goes from here.
  11. A

No, both were pretty severely cracked but not broken in two. I wasn't about to beat them on posts to break them fully and have Easton deny my warranty or something. (LOL) I bought both bats, but one was for another person. After some further investigation, the RA #s appear to have been switched...
  12. A

It was an L6, I sent 2 in both stock, unaltered. I haven't got a straight answer back from them other than it was determined it was "shaved"
  13. A

So, Easton just denied a return claiming a bat that I bought NIW and never altered in any way. They are claiming it was shaved when I know for a fact it was 100% stock. What are my next steps?
  14. A

Z4000?

These will likely replace the z3 and they'll likely keep producing z2 I'd say.
  15. A

bat sales question

It happens, and if you think it doesn't happen you're kidding yourself. If you have a receipt for a bat and you buy the same bat from a friend. The bat you bought from your friend breaks. The date on the receipt is about up. You're telling me you won't send the broken bat in with your valid...