For Sale for sale only 4 bats

Foster33

Outstanding Bad Dealer
4 bats for sale 2 Eastons 1 Miken 1 Demarini

[URL=http://s331.photobucket.com/user/softball33junkie/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140629_191812.jpg.html] [/URL]
Easton 27oz sp12sy100w $260 only 25 female swings minor bag scratches
Easton 27oz sp13b1 like new $140
Miken 27oz spfxbu $100
demarini 27oz s.one $130 maybe 60 swings

ALL BATS ARE RETURNABLE BUT NO RECIEPTS

Last edited:

3rdStop

Extra Hitter
Made a deal with Foster on the spec 1 on the 7th. Sent payment. Didn't hear back from him til today. Said he was working this weekend but mailed out the bat this morning and sent me the tracking number. Should be here in a couple of days. Will update after I receive it

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Made a deal with Foster on the spec 1 on the 7th. Sent payment. Didn't hear back from him til today. Said he was working this weekend but mailed out the bat this morning and sent me the tracking number. Should be here in a couple of days. Will update after I receive it

Did you send payment as goods or gift? I hope for your sake as goods. Its a good possibility you will get the bat, just depends if its the right one or even right weight. No way it should have taken him a week to respond to you. He was on here a bunch in that time frame. Were you all communicating via text or PM?

And thanks for the help fellas!

yogy

Addicted to Softballfans

So u bought this spec1 on the 7th and he has it posted for sale here now!!?

chedched

Coach

A NG2G and a 1 feedback member. This is going to be good...