Recent content by ashnc78

1. ashnc78

Price Check 28oz J3A and 14 Juggy

bump for ya. I posted a price check on J3a also and never got any real answers. good luck getting some actual answers on your price check thread.
  2. ashnc78

Price Check 27oz J3A

you are definitely entitled to your opinion. I am done going back and forth. I stand by my previous statement that any Admin or Moderator can check any and all of my messages if anyone thinks I am doing something underhanded. I hope you have a great rest of the day.
  3. ashnc78

Price Check 27oz J3A

I had 2 bats. 1 of them was stamped NR and 1 of them was not. I sold the NR bat. I know that prices are different based on if it is a NR or not. just wanting to see what those are going for now. Since I sold the NR, I am planning on keeping the other as a back up. As I said before, if I do...
  4. ashnc78

Price Check 27oz J3A

Thanks for the input. have a great day!
  5. ashnc78

Price Check 27oz J3A

I agree, I am not the best at price checks for bats and that is why I posted this yesterday to see what a good price for the J3a would be. No one responded until today after I updated the post and said one of the bats was sold.
  6. ashnc78

Price Check 27oz J3A

not sure what I said that wasnt the truth. I originally posted this yesterday when I still had both of the bats. I found someone looking for a J3a yesterday so texted them to see if they were interested in one of mine. they wanted the NR so we worked out a deal. I was finally able to post pics...
  7. ashnc78

Price Check 27oz J3A

wanting to see what the price is so if I decide to sell the other one I will have a starting point on what to list it for. sold the NR for $185.00.
  8. ashnc78

Price Check 27oz J3A

no, didnt lie. updated the post stating bat was sold to help clear up confusion.
  9. ashnc78

Price Check 27oz J3A

there is no selling price because it is a price check thread to see what the J3a is going for. I sold the NR yesterday before I even posted these pictures today. Once pics were posted, started getting multiple PM's about selling/trading so I posted bat is sold hoping to stop getting all the PM's...
  10. ashnc78

Price Check 27oz J3A

not an auction. just checking to see the price for what the J3A is going for now. If I decide to sell the returnable one here, I will post in selling section.
  11. ashnc78

Price Check 27oz J3A

The 27oz NR J3A was sold yesterday. just interested in price check for what the J3a is going for now. If I decide to sell it here, I will post it in selling section. thanks.
  12. ashnc78

Price Check 27oz J3A

For those interested in what the bats look like, here are some pics. I wrote 27oz J3A on the paper for both bats and the one that is a no return has NR written beside it.
  13. ashnc78

Price Check 27oz J3A

I have (2) 27oz J3A's that I bought when they first came out. One was NIW and the other was a NIW no return. The first is bubble knob and the NR is graffiti knob. I put a few hundred swings on both of them between BP and Games. I ended up getting the 2014 Juggy last year and love it so have been...
  14. ashnc78

Knee Brace Question

I am not sure about a bone spur but I tore a lot of cartiledge in my knee when I had my ACL surgery and it has been about the only brace I can use that allows me to move comfortably and safely because of how tight it keeps everything in my knee cap and surrounding areas. It wouldnt hurt to...
  15. ashnc78

Knee Brace Question

It depends on where you get it from but I have seen them anywhere from about $22-40. I also tried the shock doctor but the thing I like about the mcdavid one is it has crossing tabs that go underneath where you Velcro the top and bottom and it keeps my knee cap and surrounding area very tight