Price Check 27oz J3A

ashnc78

Addicted to Softballfans
I have (2) 27oz J3A's that I bought when they first came out. One was NIW and the other was a NIW no return. The first is bubble knob and the NR is graffiti knob. I put a few hundred swings on both of them between BP and Games. I ended up getting the 2014 Juggy last year and love it so have been using that ever since. I like all 3 bats but I tore my meniscus last season and had surgery to repair it this past Fall. Knee is starting to have problems again this season so thinking I might need to unload one of the J3A's I havent swung in almost 2 seasons. Both bats are in good shape with no paint cracks. there are some scratches/chips from the dirt fields but overall they are both in great condition. Just wanting to get an idea of what either of these bats are going for right now. At work now but can upload pics later if need be. Thanks for any help.

ashnc78

Addicted to Softballfans
For those interested in what the bats look like, here are some pics. I wrote 27oz J3A on the paper for both bats and the one that is a no return has NR written beside it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ashnc78

Addicted to Softballfans
The 27oz NR J3A was sold yesterday. just interested in price check for what the J3a is going for now. If I decide to sell it here, I will post it in selling section. thanks.

Last edited:

ashnc78

Addicted to Softballfans
not an auction. just checking to see the price for what the J3A is going for now. If I decide to sell the returnable one here, I will post in selling section.

Last edited:

ashnc78

Addicted to Softballfans
there is no selling price because it is a price check thread to see what the J3a is going for. I sold the NR yesterday before I even posted these pictures today. Once pics were posted, started getting multiple PM's about selling/trading so I posted bat is sold hoping to stop getting all the PM's about it. I will edit my sold post to better reflect that. Still waiting on those in the know to post some prices for what the J3a is going for now. thanks.

Joker

The 27oz NR J3A has been sold.

there is no selling price because it is a price check thread to see what the J3a is going for. I sold the NR yesterday before I even posted these pictures today. Once pics were posted, started getting multiple PM's about selling/trading so I posted bat is sold hoping to stop getting all the PM's about it. I will edit my sold post to better reflect that. Still waiting on those in the know to post some prices for what the J3a is going for now. thanks.

so you lied about it being sold?

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
why are you looking for a price check if you sold one already? what did you sell the NR for?

ashnc78

Addicted to Softballfans
wanting to see what the price is so if I decide to sell the other one I will have a starting point on what to list it for. sold the NR for $185.00.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
wanting to see what the price is so if I decide to sell the other one I will have a starting point on what to list it for. sold the NR for $185.00.

NR will sell for very close to the same price as a returnable one.
if these are NOW you are looking close to $280+ range

ashnc78

Addicted to Softballfans
not sure what I said that wasnt the truth. I originally posted this yesterday when I still had both of the bats. I found someone looking for a J3a yesterday so texted them to see if they were interested in one of mine. they wanted the NR so we worked out a deal. I was finally able to post pics today of the J3a. started getting mutlitple PM's about selling/trading so updated the post that the NR bat was sold to stop getting the PM's. Didnt realize it was going to cause issues but I just want a price check on what the J3a is going for. any Administrator or Mod can look at my messages and see I have not done any dealings on here for the 27oz J3a NR that was sold. Sorry that this is stirring up so much contraversy. It wasn't intended to do so.

ashnc78

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree, I am not the best at price checks for bats and that is why I posted this yesterday to see what a good price for the J3a would be. No one responded until today after I updated the post and said one of the bats was sold.

Joker

if you sold one and still don't know the price of the other you're more than "bad at price checks", you're retarded

Joker

you already sold one with out a price, now you're claiming you can't figure out a price for the other. clearly you're trying to get around the rules and run an auction

ashnc78

Addicted to Softballfans
I had 2 bats. 1 of them was stamped NR and 1 of them was not. I sold the NR bat. I know that prices are different based on if it is a NR or not. just wanting to see what those are going for now. Since I sold the NR, I am planning on keeping the other as a back up. As I said before, if I do decide to sell it here, I will post it in the selling section. If it gets to that point that I do sell it I would like to know a good starting point to list it for, so that is where my price check post comes in-so I would know a good starting point if I decide to sell it later on. I already admitted I am not the best at price checks and I thought that was part of the purpose of posting a price check so those who do know can give you feedback on what a particular bat is worth.

Last edited:

Joker

i think you're making all this up, no one is so dumb they can't figure the price difference for these 2 bats

ashnc78

Addicted to Softballfans
you are definitely entitled to your opinion. I am done going back and forth. I stand by my previous statement that any Admin or Moderator can check any and all of my messages if anyone thinks I am doing something underhanded. I hope you have a great rest of the day.

Joker

you got caught backtracking and now you just gave up trying to keep up with all your lies

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Just what the hell is going on up in hurr ?

picture.php

And those that know me I be buying up some J3A's but this make thread has me :argue::banghead: