Recent content by asuneers17

1. asuneers17

2021 PA Thread - Field Info + Discussion

Any chance you know of any teams in the Philadelphia area looking for a +1? I've tried a few leagues in the city and they're extremely noncompetitive. To the point I'd be afraid of hurting quite a few of the players with a simple throw to first or a hit right at them. Any suggestions would be...
  2. asuneers17

LTB Rawlings Horween 13”

Thanks all! milocoman got me the hookup!
  3. asuneers17

LTB Rawlings Horween 13”

Looking to buy new or used Rawlings Horween 13” glove. Switching to LF from SS and want something a little deeper.
  4. asuneers17

For Sale Great nokona on the cheap!!!!!

Great glove here! Bought one for a friend and almost kept it for myself....ha.
  5. asuneers17

Blue Ridge Softball Bash

how many teams are in this so far????
  6. asuneers17

2010 Worth Toxic

My Toxic seems to be slowing down with age. Doesn't have the pop it did out of the wrapper.....
  7. asuneers17

Blue Ridge Softball Bash

gonna try to get a team into this one....
  8. asuneers17

GTG SOFTBALLMADNESS is GTG

They came from Oakley. They're GTG. Got the original package and everything.
  9. asuneers17

13 inch Walnut break in

Throw with whoever throws the hardest on your team. That will help break it in in a couple weeks.
  10. asuneers17

GTG SOFTBALLMADNESS is GTG

Bought some authentic Oakley sunglasses from him and received them quickly. Great quality and great seller!!! He's GTG!!!!!!!
  11. asuneers17

GTG kja

Bought a No Errors backpack from him. Great quality and a pleasure to deal with. GTG!!!!
  12. asuneers17

ASA Game delayed roster changes...

You guys are right. I called the Director and he told me that as long as they were on the roster throughout the year, they can come into the game as a sub. Thanks guys!
  13. asuneers17

So basically, if the other team had like 5 guys that are on their roster but weren't on their lineup on Tues, they can bring them to play tonight?
  14. asuneers17

But if they weren't on the roster at the start of the game, they can't add them. Correct???