July 31, 2010
Entry Fee: $130.00
Double Elimination
Single Division
3hr/1 up
USSSA rules apply
any .44 core ball
12 team limit
Prizes for top 3 teams, raffle, concessions and more!

Phone or Text:

Jeff 336-366-9203
Jeremy 828-964-3382

Last edited:

mikey31478

what kind of prizes? lol balls? bats? shirts? batting gloves lol...... but seriously will be in touch might be interested in this one.

jeremy85

Star Player
we are working on some shirts ,balls ,and some bats to raffel off i will keep you posted . and some pull overs to.

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans
is it gonna be only one division? i ask bc the last two we went to at the complex were rec and upper? If its one division we may roll to boone instead of statesville

sch125

Starting Player
is it gonna be only one division? i ask bc the last two we went to at the complex were rec and upper? If its one division we may roll to boone instead of statesville

what is it with you and 1 division Kelley haha, you like run ruling church teams and us..haha

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans
You won the open in our tourney, so you dont like sandbagging in rec because you get caught tryin to sneak in and some other lesser known teams make it in hahaha your classic bro

haha. u know im pickin buddy. Wheres the plaque?

sch125

Starting Player
haha. u know im pickin buddy. Wheres the plaque?

Yes the infamous plaque, looks like my buddy i had to go pick it up while i was in Anderson is now in Cincinatti so I will do my best to get up there today bro.....you and that damn plaque.....haha, and yes i knew you were kiddn brah!