Recent content by aulee42

1. aulee42

For Sale/Trade 27oz DeMarini Sunday Swagger

I have not been around in a long time. is this bat balanced? or endloaded
  2. aulee42

Last 3 of last 4 bats purchased here on board...cracks

I guess for me i wouldnt be to suprised about the mizuno and combat. Havent had to much luck putting lots of hits on either one of those.
  3. aulee42

For Sale 2 practically new Ion paintball guns, Halo hoppers.

bump for ya porter. Is one of those Ions one that i traded you a couple years ago for a freak +?
  4. aulee42

LTTF Vexilar

you should just sell the bat and buy a vexilar it would be much easier. The vexilar website has alot of refurbished units for cheap. I have a FL-12 that i have been using for 3 years now that i got off the site that is refurbished
  5. aulee42

Clicking

I personally dont think that the scn5 gains or looses any performance when it starts to click. its just something that happens to most of them and for a few of the scn5s they never click or wobble. I wouldnt be worried at all about it. Its not going to break at the connection
  6. aulee42

True end cap wear- must see

The kid is playing with a bat that his dad probably said he could play with. Whats the big deal. I could care less what my bats look like as long as they can make contact with the ball im ok with it.
  7. aulee42

LTB Easton 404m pacific hat

Not to bash you but that model 110 is the most uncomfortable hat ive had. Maybe because i have a big grape or something but its a very shallow fitting hat
  8. aulee42

GTG Sungus77

I sold a CF4 to him and he paid real quick, good communication and would definitely deal with again, G2G
  9. aulee42

08 synergy brett helmer

I dont get why people say they dont have time to hit bats, do people take Bp anymore? Hell in one bp session i can put at least 100 hits on a bat and thats if i dont let my buddies swing it too. (I let them swing whatever). So it takes maybe a month and i can have 1000 hits on a bat no problem
  10. aulee42

For Sale cf4 black 34/26

sold .
  11. aulee42

08 synergy brett helmer

i searched scn11bh and came up with 8 pages of threads just like this one i wasted my 2,000 post on this damnit
  12. aulee42

Is it tampered? OG Extended (pics inside)

IT can be shaved and weigh exactly as the the sticker says. weighing a bat isnt the best way to to tell without popping the cap. you could check the balance point of the bat as well, but again these only work in certain instances. When you get the bat and if you take some swings with it and you...
  13. aulee42

For Sale cf4 black 34/26

^ive been in hiding
  14. aulee42

For Sale cf4 black 34/26

deal pending
  15. aulee42

For Sale cf4 black 34/26

Just seen the thread, You got that bat for a really good deal man. Like someone mentioned in the thread deal of the day lol