Recent content by avalenche

1. A

need mods help

great news...i have just recieved my huge inventory.... i have set aside 1/2 the inventory to give to paypal for they're audit...so im still out of mulah....awaiting for them to release my 18k.... heres the list of the wanted items/quanitities 1. ps-3=250 2. xbox 360=200 3. ipod...
  2. A

need mods help

Express Normally Works In 1-2 Working Days...but Because Of Paypal...i Am Having To Resend This Infomation Back To Them To Release My Funds....i Am Sorry That This Is Taking So Long...if You Want I Can Give You Access To Verify My Problems With Paypal. Tim
  3. A

need mods help

btw birm...im giving prices that im getting the goods to my softball peeps... i may need to add like 20-50 dollars for delivery-usps....but im trying to stick to prices ive already posted....when the website is up-youll notice a huge differnce in pricing...ex-on the website-the ps-3 is for...
  4. A

need mods help

im glad to assist my fellow ballers by the way all-i have just hooked up with another wholesaler-so dig cams, tv's and other electronic goodies are being added...pm for prices-and stock should be in next friday tim
  5. A

need mods help

please if paypaling...to make it easier on me...please do not describe the purchase as an item...just make goods/or services....and pm the details that way paypal can audit me so much...and allow me to have access to my funds... tim
  6. A

need mods help

sorry all, just returned from a tourney in iceland... anywho..got a shipment in friday....10 ps-3,wiis and xbox 360's and ipods most of these are already reserved and being packaged and sent out...however i just had a discussion with paypal....they deem ipods, and gaming systems high priced...
  7. A

need mods help

arrrggg any one have problems with paypal? i may have to make out inventory reciepts to everyone and also have hookem fans and jpierce to send me a confirmation of delivery...as paypal will not release funds to me....will keep everyone posted on this ongoing issue with paypal. tim
  8. A

Good deals done by calli4120

dont hesitate to deal w/adam he is gtg....
  9. A

nothing to say but...

dont hesitate to deal with cali4120...more then good to go! delivered..and great communication from this member! tim
  10. A

need mods help

great news website should be complete in a day or two... it will be called fromthepier.com once we have that up and running...the promo code will be sbfpeeps-this will get you the lowest prices on the items tim
  11. A

need mods help

all pm's responded too...
  12. A

need mods help

griff....i havent got any pms....let me know. tim
  13. A

need mods help

i know a few memebers have requested a couple of items, like digital cameras..and such...please pm me your requested again....i think i may have deleted a few of these pms....to keep my inbox from filling up. as for the shipment for this 6/18...will have 10 wii's, 4-ps-3....10 ipods nanos...
  14. A

need mods help

i know a couple of you peeps sent me emails to my other email addy.... somehow my spam blocker is preventing a few of these from coming through. please pm for the details of your request. i will keep my post updated and also will have the website portal created very soon with merchandise and...
  15. A

need mods help

5 pink ipods are sold as well....