Recent content by awatkicker24

1. A

Dual stamp bats?

My future was spitting fire out of the wrapper and hits both ASA and utrip balls really well. I also have a dual stamp super z that's starting to come in nicely.
  2. A

Looking for men's or co-ed team near eastern WA

Looking for a team near the Spokane area. I can play anywhere but my main positions are OF and pitcher. I've only been stationed here for 2 years so I'm still relatively new to the area
  3. A

How many home runs will you hit this year

Enough to disgrace every pitchers family. At least that what coach Kent Murphy taught me. And to foul tip the pitchers intentional walks to run his pitch count up.
  4. A

Bat Collections 3

That little puppy on the left is still in the wrapper. Can't wait to bust her out
  5. A

LTB Looking for a cheap descent composite bat

I have a miken super freak 26 oz for $80 if interested
  6. A

Bat Question

My USA future shipped today! Can't wait to try it.
  7. A

Bat Question

The dual stamp demarinis like the one, future, and legacy are good and handle those balls well if u play both ISA and ASA. Those harder balls would be bad for an ASA only demarini.
  8. A

For Sale/Trade Dual stamp el z4000, miken super freak, Demarini the one.12

26 oz el z4000 dual stamp with around 50 cuts all have been with 52/300's- $150 shipped 26 oz mid load miken super freak ASA only with around 200 swings minor wear no cracks or rattle -$80 28 oz Dual stamp Demarini the one.12 has around 300 swings few paint chips -$110 All bats are in good...
  9. A

Fu Dawg 26oz for sale

Selling my fu dawg SA edition for 125. around 100 swings. no receipt. a few scratches
  10. A

For Sale Fu Dawg 26oz

26 oz Fu Dawg SA edition. has around 100 hits. few scratches. no receipt. looking for 125 gifted
  11. A

2015 Last At Bat Thread

3 run blast. finished 7 for 7 with 5 homers
  12. A

2015 Last At Bat Thread

laser to the left of shortstop for a base hit