Recent content by Aziatik

1. Aziatik

Very specific question

Sounds like you need strengthening, stretching and mobility work. Sit in a hard surface, put a softball under your leg on the hammy, look for where its most sensitive, usually at the bottom of the muscle belly, apply downward pressure on the softball and then extend your leg. Repeat for a few...
  2. Aziatik

Blackout vs modern barrels

Can a well broken in balanced blackout keep up with the newest barrels like the nautalai, mistress, miken worth etc?
  3. Aziatik

For Sale 27oz Eastons

What's the loading on the TX?
  4. Aziatik

LTB BP Balls - .52 300s

Hey hey, whassup ... I´m needing some of those 300s again. I think this will make somewhere in the neighborhood of 125 to 150 that I´ve gotten from you Wiseguy...PM me?
  5. Aziatik

For Sale 27 FF3 XLT and 27 Ronin

That xlt has a 2oz endload yes? What was your experience with it?
  6. Aziatik

for sale used 27 oz Maxload KP23 USSSA

Sold?
  7. Aziatik

VaporWave aka CL22 sig series

Claro, ball is in full swing right now here in sunny Puerto Vallarta and I just sold my red one yesterday and am looking for it's replacement. The 2020 jilted mistress in a 28 sounds appealing, same barrel as the standard issue, cartel, vanilla gorilla and twisted mistress. The 2020 fulk is...
  8. Aziatik

2020 bj fulk

Yeah man, looks like it was very confused. Poor guy has a different bat configuration every year! Keeps it fresh at least. So the 2020 fulk, how did it swing being midload? Light? Looking at a 28.5 and guessing it will scale lighter. Have you swing a 2020 Davis Bilardello also?
  9. Aziatik

2020 bj fulk

Did anyone swing this for a bit? Looks like it had a mix of the nautalai and mistress tech featuring the continuous fiber and advanced composite... Maybe the mix missed the mark? Very interested in a jilted mistress also.
  10. Aziatik

VaporWave aka CL22 sig series

You talking the one with the graffiti or the geometric one? Looking at a Larsen in 27.5 or 28.5 because it sounds balanced. Also looking at the CL Vaporwave, the jilted mistress (ugly purple graffiti) or whatever nautalai I can get between 27 and 28
  11. Aziatik

Mizuno built jersey

Wondering if anyone can make us these? https://www.mizunousa.com/category/baseball+content/custom+jersey+builder.do#!/design/2361575d
  12. Aziatik

Opinions on this play from COED this week?

Dude shoulda ran back to 3rd. He was out by a mile. The play looked clean to me, the only thing working against the runner was physics.
  13. Aziatik

2020 reviews?

Probably those sports guys that bang heads. I have their release from last year and its just as good as my red nautalai. Both in 26.5
  14. Aziatik

Do you lift before a game?

Crossfit 9am - Game 7, 8, 9 or 10 pm I do that no problem, murph memorial day (run 1 mile 100 pull up 200 push up 300 squat 1 mile run, for time) @ 9am and a game @ 7pm just a few weeks ago. If you are talking just a matter of hours before a game, I´d probably pass on that. At least 6...
  15. Aziatik

2020 reviews?

The June 2020 nautalai is navy blue with graphic text containing American flag colors. Looks good but not as sexy as the red Nautalai by far... Now curious what people think of the above bat when it starts making its way off shelves and into bags....!