Recent content by AZTOMC

1. A

ANY FEEDBACK ON THE NEW RITCH'S SUPERIOR?

Anyone hit the new Louisville Slugger Ritch's Superior SSUSA Senior bat?
  2. A

Suncoast Reloaded 1 pc....

Who is selling the Suncoast One Piece?
  3. A

Knee Replacement

Went to the doc for my 6 week post op checkup. He says I'm doing really good. Proceeds to hand me a piece of paper telling me what I cannot do now and says no running, jogging, etc. I say what about softball and he says I should not. I look him in the eyes and say I am playing softball...
  4. A

Knee Replacement

Great to hear that your progressing so rapidly. I'm still having pretty constant pain in quads more than knee I think. Sleep not going well. Noticed a lot of bruising showing up last couple days. But feel some progress. Still pushing the range of motion in knee. Was 90 degrees last Friday...
  5. A

Knee Replacement

Good for you Ken. When you say bike riding, do you mean stationary bike? I bought a recumbent bike and have been riding it daily. It's getting me trained on pain toleration. lol
  6. A

Knee Replacement

How is everyone's knee replacement recovery doing? I have my TKR on the left knee scheduled for March 15th. I'm hoping to be back playing in 4 months.
  7. A

For Sale SOLD. 26.5 oz Adidas Melee Suncoast Max 12

I'm seeing little marks here and there on your bat. Are they scratches? I'm working on the pictures of JB.
  8. A

For Sale SOLD. 26.5 oz Adidas Melee Suncoast Max 12

I have a 26oz Miken Johnny Bailey in the same condition if you ever decide to trade in the future.
  9. A

2020 Easton Empire bats

I bought a 2020 Easton Empire Ron Parnell 26oz and love it. It was very hot after 50-75 swings and keeps getting better. It says motherload on the bat but the endload doesn't seem overwhelming. I like it better than my Suncoast.
  10. A

AT18

I have a new in wrapper 27oz Worth AT18, $185 shipped.
  11. A

Vegas

Yep, tried to play two age groups in one weekend. That doesn't work out very well. Was going to play with Thunderstruck at 2:30 but due to roster problems and picking up players at the last minute I had to be dropped from their roster due to me prioritizing the 60's team and them picking up a...
  12. A

Vegas

Hi Bruce, I play for Thunderstruck 55's AZ. We met a long time ago, I believe it was at a Florida event maybe. I used to post on here alot several years ago. See you in Vegas. Tom Chilton AZTOMC
  13. A

HotW shipping update

No. Direct Sports
  14. A

HotW shipping update

I received my 14" barrel last night. I pulled the wrapper off and hit about 20 off the tee. No marks on the bat. I hit it in b.p. this morning. Hit about 40-50 balls and no cracks or stress marks. And I am not a small guy.
  15. A

2019 ONYX BLACKOUT

Has anyone swung this new senior bat yet?