Recent content by B17

1. B17

This place used to be the bomb.

That IS a classic! Old Misguided Teddy.
  2. B17

Boombah Boss SR bat

I will. Right after I pick up my Superman shirt from the dry cleaners. It's gonna be fun! I haven't used my Ultimate Evils in a long time. Been collecting dust with all of my Hot Maxes.
  3. B17

Boombah Boss SR bat

Ditto on that . . . you asses. :mad: I'm going to see how long one can last with my Ultimate Evils . :)
  4. B17

Dudley Stadium vs. Worth Launch

I have Ultimate Evils, Launch 650's and Hot Maxes. My Ultimate Evils (the ones that haven't been set free to the wilderness) still fly just as far as the day I got them years ago. The 650's got weak quick and I remember that one of them was out of round after one session of use. They were a...
  5. B17

2016 Demarini Deuce

Deuce photo - Ha, ha, ha. Some things just never change. Sad fact of the matter is, Larsen still hits further than me holding a burrito (or sandwich . . . whatever that is).
  6. B17

For Trade Wilson A2000 1781 Pro Issue Saddle Tan

Nice glove. I bet it will fetch good $. I need a cheap, well broken in one for my son. Good luck with your trade / sale. Bump this up.
  7. B17

Demarini J3a vs newer models

After two weeks of using my '16 Juggy on those .52/300's, I stopped using my J3A. The '16 Juggy is worth every penny IMO.
  8. B17

J3A vs 2016 Juggy

RIGHT?!? That's what I've been saying. The '16 is crazy.
  9. B17

SIS Dropped Dale Brungardt....

Bubba is way beyond his years as a player and a person. He is a good guy and will definitely land on his feet with another team. He has a long future ahead of him in this sport.
  10. B17

J3A vs 2016 Juggy

As much as I love my J3A . . . I'd choose the '16 Juggy all day long. It is killing the .52/300s.
  11. B17

J3A vs 2016 Juggy

I love the J3A, but after how my '16 hit last night with minimal cuts on it, I would say '16 Juggy all day long.
  12. B17

Assume no 2016 Vizion?

I feel the same way. I love my Vizion. Unfortunately for me, so does my team-mates now that they've tried it.
  13. B17

Price Check 27oz OG Juggy

How much did you sell this for? After the way mine performed last night, I am thinking about getting another one as a back up.
  14. B17

Juggy

Holy crap! My new '16 Juggy was killing the .52's tonight. I'm not so sure it is even broken in yet. I only have about 25-30 game swings on it (no BP) and it was hitting the ball just like my J3A did before it died. I am super impressed and love this bat. My Vizion is still my...
  15. B17

Senior Juggy

Has anyone tried hitting ASA .52s with this yet? Just curious..