bainsco
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Always looking forward to football season Whitey. Family is doing good and Steven is growing like a weed! How's things out your way?
    Well bud I think you'll be fine once the bad times have passed all will be good. You can always vent to me bud if needed. I'll listen if needed.

Sports connected showed some of the Parade here yesterday! In fact I just ordered the Championship parade hoodie they were wearing! F'n nice! LOL
    I haven't been that great to her but,not to say she didn't do anything either.we just need to get past the bad & keep focusing on the good.Crap...I didn't know that.I'm hoping to they show the parade on FSNPitt so I can DVR it today.
    Yeah bud, that is hard when kids are involved. Your a good guy so I think that you'll work it out bud. On a lighter note Big Ben is on Letterman tonight!
    It was a shock to me when it all went down.I didn't realize she was that unhappy or I would've been doing something to reverse the feeling.I hope we can work thing out too,I don't want to ruin it for the kids w/ a possible divorce
    Well lets hope it does buddy! Didn't know that you guys were having that much trouble. I hope you guys work things out bud.
    we kinda seperated back in Nov.And,just things went bad but,they are getting better.She filed a protection order against me but,we have the court date today & she is gonna dismiss it.I wasn't as patiant as I should've been but, we are going to counseling now & I think it's helping.
    Oh **** dude. Didn't know it was that bad. Hope all is well buddy! What marriage trouble???
    actually not LOL,having some problems w/ the wife but,things are turning around for the good(fingers crossed)
    already made sure I updated the sig.I'm off to bed,I gotta court date tomorrow @ 0900
    jealousy bro,jealousy,they know their teams are chokers.he needs whacked upside the head.
    That's right bro.

Can you believe some of the people in these threads!!!!!!!!! My god, I have see hom hating but damn. Jmorris is an idiot! He is a buddy of mine but my god. Who cares what these guys do off the field.
    nice!you're raising him well...but,hey they really have no choice being Pittsburghers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…