Recent content by bakesta72

1. bakesta72

2020 Dudley Dan Smith Team Doom Edition-USSSA review

Got a chance to scoop one of these new Dudleys for a great price. Shorter barrel with a hefty progressive endload. Small handle flex, but not much. We swung a 27oz in the video and that comes with an advertised 2.5oz endload. Small sweetspot at first, but by the end we all were dialed in...
  2. bakesta72

Juno bats?

:D:D:rolleyes: I just want one painted to say "Ali Babba"
  3. bakesta72

For Sale/Trade OG Worth Mutant 120 - 26oz - Returnable w/ Receipt

From 2010, highly doubt it. ;)
  4. bakesta72

2020 ONYX Mac Rio 1K (EL) Review

Not allowed in NSA according to their News Release from their website.
  5. bakesta72

2020 Helmer Blue Line and Hellcat videos

We all go pick when the bag is empty. I usually take a couple flash lights to help. Only lose 3 or 4 to RF because there is a pond down the hill about 100ft away.
  6. bakesta72

2020 Helmer Blue Line and Hellcat videos

Easton is on top of the game with performance from the wrapper! Wow Blue Line Hellcat
  7. bakesta72

LTTF 2016 Easton Helmer Flex 27oz

Looking for the all black 2016 Helmer Flex in 27oz. Inbox me if you have one to trade away. Thanks!
  8. bakesta72

Price Check Easton 360 Fire Flex Canadian

Roughly 140ish, maybe less because people just don't quite know about that bat. Shoot me a message, I might be interested pending pics.
  9. bakesta72

2020 Easton Autism Fireflex review

We got a chance to take some hacks with the 2020 Easton Autism Fireflex and man it was very good! Short break in period and huge performance with all types of balls. Held up just fine too. Check it out!
  10. bakesta72

2020 Easton Bubba Club-Mule Load review

Had a chance to get some guys to swing the new 2020 Bubba Club and man was it impressive from swing one! The mule load is every bit of 1 ounce and all on the end. Another very good stick from Easton, that might fly under the radar in their ever saturating utrip market.
  11. bakesta72

2020 Worth Mach 1 XXL Review

I was very surprised that there was zero ping sound. Rather that nice 16 Fulk sound!
  12. bakesta72

2020 Worth Mach 1 XXL Review

We got a chance to get some swings on the new 2020 Worth Mach 1 XXL. Short barrel, full ounce endload and it felt very good like the 16 Fulk did from the wrapper! We put about 150 swings on it this night and it held compression just fine!
  13. bakesta72

Who remembers the SBF Worth Titan?

Two of the greatest bats of all time. Very durable and very hot! I miss those days!
  14. bakesta72

Who remembers the SBF Worth Titan?

So i was looking through some of my archives from way back and i stumbled upon this. So the kid pitching wanted this guy to break the Worth Titan SBF for him to send in for his return. The bat never broke but the guy hit the longest shots I’ve personally seen in BP.